Corruption of the Innocent

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Abbygale Porter

Re: Corruption of the Innocent

Post by Abbygale Porter »

"I think we can stop hiding it. If it costs me the election so be it. And, maybe it won't matter a bit as it should be."

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"Maybe it'll help you win. Here, they're still kind of old fashioned, even though they 'claim' to be traditional. But the Alliance, seems to be more open minded of late, I thought for sure that 'test' I did, sicc'd a reporter on Olivia Ryder, just to see if making a big deal out of her relationship with her sister in law would get a reaction, quite the opposite. Now her claim to her remaining little one is firm and they support her. Hell, I've got people here begging me to book her band." Victoria put her arms around Abby and looked her in the eyes. "At least it will put stupid news rumors to rest with you 'why hasn't Porter still not married anyone?' Things that just waste airspace."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

Abbygale Porter

Post by Abbygale Porter »

"No one really care if I get married. They just want to confirm the rumors. Specifically you and I. It's all very tedious, and I'm willing to bet the useful idiots will eat this up."

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"Still, makes good press." Victoria replied. "Besides, it'll eventually take focus off who you're fucking and back on what you actually do. Put the focus back on your work, not who's bed your sleeping in. And... for the next however long, you'll need someone to help you with Ashley off to 'merry olde England'." she hummed lightly. "She's a stunning, feisty woman, I think she'll be excellent as both my new apprentice and your right hand girl."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis