Oh if it were but a nightmare...

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Isabella price

Re: Oh if it were but a nightmare...

Post by Isabella price »

She could no longer hold back. Tears streamed down her cheeks and sobs wrecked her body sending fresh waves of pain through her.
First Lady Isabella Price

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

Jon, in as much pain as he was in, rolled over and wrapped his arms around his wife, holding her close as she sobbed. After what felt like a long time, he finally spoke. "We will overcome all this. Bartyn will fall. And we will take back what he stole from us, somehow." he kissed her lips and wiped her tears from her cheeks. "You and I are stronger together and I am not leaving your side. Ever. So you and I will heal from this, however we need to, however long it will take. He may have won a small victory but we, my dear wife and partner... we will win in the end. I promise you."
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"You'll need to back that up." Julie said as she poked her head in the door. "I... heard you were both awake... I wanted to see what I could do. I know everyone will say that to you in the coming days, but I am one of the few that can back that up. I may have a way of finding Bartyn."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“How?” Bella inquired as she wiped at her tears.

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"I have a few ideas." Julie said as she held Isabella's hand. "You saved my life... allow me to return the favor." she smiled softly. "Of all those here, you never pulled your punches with me, but you always treated me well. I can see why ex-husband loved you so. You fight. You don't let anyone or anything make you less of a fighter. And you hold on tight to that man. You didn't deserve what happened."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Make him pay Julie.” Bella demanded. “Make then all.”

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

Julie nodded her head. "He'll regret the day he ever decided to come after you." she nodded her head slightly. "You should rest up, take it from someone that once had a flag pole driven through her... long story... sleep helps the muscles heal. Then, train your ass off. Come out of this stronger."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“We intend to.” Bella said as she squeezed Jon’s hand. “But right now...I need a moment.”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"We both do." Jon said with a nod of his head.

"Of course... rest up and Mister President... that means hands off the redhead and let her rest." Julie said with a smirk as she walked out of the sickbay.

"Whatever did she mean by that?" Jon chuckled. "Did she imply I cannot keep my hands off you while you recover?"
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Well you are touching me.” Bella smirked and winced in pain as she shifted slightly. She rested her hand on her abdomen as the pain slowly subsided. Without the child she somehow felt empty. She wasn’t that far along when she told Jon yet she couldn’t shake that feeling.