The Prophetess

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Kaikoa Lei

The Prophetess

Post by Kaikoa Lei »

Earth - White House

It had been a long, stressful day and Emperor Kaikoa and his wife had retired to their bedroom, locked the door and spent the next two hours making love. Lucy spent most of her day trying to restore medical access rights to non Terrans and was still hitting road blocks, while Kai was fighting to keep the larger continents from demanding that everyone have a different currency. In so many ways Earth was a mess with the Imperium's iron fist hold weakening, and yet it was good for the planet to reassess and figure out how to go forward. But after hours of trying to not declare certain leaders be hauled off and beaten... it felt good for them both to luxuriate in each other's company.

"Good evening Emperor... Dr. Lineas." Rumiko Lei said as she stood by the door. "I must say, you certainly put younger couples to shame."

"WHAT?" Lucy quickly covered up and looked in shock at the petite Asian woman. "What the hell are you doing in our bedroom?"

"I have... news." Ru said as she picked up Lucy's shoes and dress and carefully hung it up. "Shouldn't let this material stay on the floor too long, never get the wrinkles out." she said over her shoulder. "Dominus's people attacked Terra Alpha this morning. Again. Bartyn, the one who blew up part of their Naval medical center, and killed Nick Ryder's father, somehow escaped and managed to blow up the First Couple's residence and nearly the First Couple themselves. My sister informs me that there was also an attempt on her life earlier." she closed her eyes and sighed. "Emperor... Kai... I think my vision is coming true. We need to be prepared. Earth needs to be prepared."

"But that was on Terra Alpha... why would Earth be..." Kai said as he got up and pulled a robe on. "Aunt Rumiko... I wish you could share that vision with me."

"That is why I came." Ru said as she motioned for him to lay back down. "I've never really done this before, but... both of you, clear your minds, that's why I came after you two had made love... your psychic connection to each other is as strong as it will be. You should both see it."

"Ignoring entirely the fact that my aunt-in- law just watched us have sex... or saw us naked..." Lucy deadpanned.

"I didn't really watch you... I came in during the cuddling." Ru said with a wink. "Now clear your minds... "
Emperor Kaikoa Lei
3rd Imperium Rex - Terran Imperium
Legacy of Empress Julie 'Whisper' Lei