A Gilded Cage is Still a Prison

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Bellatrix

Re: A Gilded Cage is Still a Prison

Post by Bellatrix »

"I know exactly what use you can be," Bellatrix said simply. "The question is; will I be able to bring it out of you?" She shrugged, "Unlike Dominus, I look at the bigger picture. I think about the future and the consequences of my decisions. And I know one thing. My time with you is finite. I know Ethan because he is my son, and I know his father. He will be like a bloodhound on the trail, and your mother is nearly as tenacious. So, cheer up. One way or the other you'll be going home fairly soon."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Either on foot or in a box right?" Trinity said as she finished her drink. "This may or may not matter but... who IS Ethan's father. His real one? Becca had him while she was captured, some random Imperium guard, but I suspect she knew who he was. Milo Talon, is his father in every way that matters, but... they aren't blood."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"I don't know for sure," she said. "It's not like I have an Ethan. It's just a hunch. But, if you look at him I'm sure you could figure it out."

Bellatrix cleared her throat, "You are free the roam the ship. You are restricted from critical systems, and the communication system requires a personal access code, and my own to transmit so don't bother trying to call mommy. You are welcome on the bridge any time I am there."
Consort of Dominus

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

Trinity narrowed her eyes as she looked at Bellatrix. "That's awfully... nice... not sure what your game is but... I'll be taking you up on most of that." she gestured to her back. "After this stops throbbing. Oh and I'm not giving two shits who sees me and what they see me in. Anyone makes a pass at me, I'm teaching them a few things my mother taught me about how to deal with boys... and girls who think they can take whatever they want just because they see it. "

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"No one will lay a hand on you unless it's to stop you from doing something you shouldn't. Remember, I promised your mother that you wouldn't be harmed. We both know that there are ways to harm people without taking a knife to them. We are not barbarians here. That said if one of my officers or troopers do step out of line all I ask is that you allow me to handle it. I will make an example of them, and it won't happen again."

Bellatrix set down her now empty coffee cup, and pressed a button on her wrist, and a blocky black device materialized in the palm of her hand. Holding it away from her at hip height she pressed a button and hologram shimmered into existence.

His back was to Trinity. He was tall at 6'2". He turned using a cane for support. He had salt and pepper brown hair, and at least a week's worth of subble. He wore ancient style sneakers, blue jeans, and a rather rumpled looking blazer.

"Mrs. Talon I'd like you to meet Dr. House. Greg this is Colonel Trinity Talon. He's our LMH on this ship," Bellatrix explained to Trinity. "I don't care for flesh doctors. They can be unpredictable. And, I figured if I'm am going to need a morally flexible doctor who better than Dr. House?"

House dug into his blazer, and extracted a pill bottle and self-administered another dose of vicodin. "Let me guess, Dominus?"

"In a manner of speaking," Bellatrix replied. "The Artist."

"The Butcher more like it," House replied. "Well, let's have a look at you."
Last edited by Bellatrix on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consort of Dominus

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

Trinity chuckled lightly as she saw Dr. House, she had remembered watching some old episodes of that show at her great-grandma Tess's house when she'd watch her. MASH, House, Doogie Howser, St. Elsewhere, ER... she'd watch them all, of course they'd play in the background while she was doing other things. "I don't want it removed." she said as she removed her top. "Just heal it, see if there's any other damage from my miscarriage. I want the scars."

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"You're an idiot," House replied. "But, I can't fix the scar on your back. Not without a skin transplant anyway." He pulled out a tricorder and scanned her. After a through physical he pressed a hyposray against her neck. "There is nothing more that needs to be immediately done. I suggest rest, and plenty of fluids. You'll need surgery if you want to have a child again, but I'm guessing that's not an immediate concern."
Consort of Dominus

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Well I don't plan on having a child with anyone other than my husband... just... do what you need to do." Trinity said and gave him a look. "And I'm not an idiot for wanting to keep these." she gestured to her back. "Not covering up a single goddamn thing that Dominus and his lackey did to me."

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"You're an idiot," House intoned. "It's a scar, not a child. Hanging onto it with that reminder is idiotic."
Consort of Dominus

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"It cost me my child." Trinity replied and closed her eyes. "Worst pain I've ever felt in my life and I've had a drill go through my thigh bone once."