Even The Strong Must Fall

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Anjali Sasyaki

Re: Even The Strong Must Fall

Post by Anjali Sasyaki »

"Your two Jase friends... and my daughter." Anjali said as she helped her up and gestured to a slightly singed around the edges headless body. "This was an utter failure... how many of us were there to one man? You should have let me kill him, now you lost two of your own. How many more will die?" she shoved Becca into Clint. "You try too hard to not be as dark as the Ajem'dasis or the Imperium and yet how many have died because of that?" she tore the ambassadorial badge off and threw it at her. "The Alliance has just lost an Ambassador of peace and has gained an assassin. Director Cross, inform Director Decker that I will be heading to the Mount to lead a strike team to find and kill Bartyn and if anyone gets in our way, they will fall too."
Agent Anjali Sasyaki-Lei
SHIELD Strike Team Leader
"Queen of the Snakepit"

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

Rebecca collapsed to the ground. "Becoming like the Ajem isn't the way to defeat them," she said to herself. "But, I can't argue the results," she said with a sigh.

Anjali Sasyaki

Post by Anjali Sasyaki »

"Exactly... you and Nicholas are far too much alike, too concerned with mercy and 'giving them a chance' when sometimes you need to take swift, harsh action and end the threat. Far too much of Tess in him and in you." Anjali said with a bitter tone. "Perhaps if you had simply ended him sooner, my daughter would be alive as would others. Any further deaths he causes... they are on your head Talon." she said with a glare that could bore holes in solid steel. "Now leave me with my daughter! I may have hated her actions, but we were reconciling and now... we may never truly. Bartyn will get as good as he gave."
Agent Anjali Sasyaki-Lei
SHIELD Strike Team Leader
"Queen of the Snakepit"

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"I cannot support that, but I'll not stop you," she said. She activated her communicator, "One to beam up directly to sickbay."