It Stands to Reason....

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Kat Donovan

Re: It Stands to Reason....

Post by Kat Donovan »

"I'm working on that, but right now isn't good. We are too far away from Terra Alpha, and this ship can outrun most other ships in the galaxy. Especially a shuttle, and a mutiny would most surely fail. I am not the only other kliden user on board, and the Acolytes are most assuredly loyal to Lady Bellatrix."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Well let's not take too long." Trinity said and closed her eyes. "If... I do end up doing something that's entirely regrettable, don't tell my husband. What happens on this ship, stays on this ship. Right now, we're both in survival mode. We'll do what she says and wait for our opening. You've taken a risk and so will I. We'll get out of this together. You have my word as both a Marine and as a woman of honor."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division

Kat Donovan

Post by Kat Donovan »

"Oach aye! But, I canae say there's been much risk to myself lass. I havane done a thing yet, but I will. Dinnae worry yer wee heart a'tall. But, things like this canae be rushed. If you do you are doomed from the start. I will come and get ya when the time is right. Be ready aye?"

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Just say the word and I'll be ready." Trinity said with a nod of her head and a slight smile. "And let's hope a certain someone doesn't figure out what we're up to."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division