It Stands to Reason....

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Kat Donovan

Re: It Stands to Reason....

Post by Kat Donovan »

"You're holding the kliden too tightly!" Kat instructed. "Now you're holding it too loosely! Stop using your kliden to stop my attacks, just deflect them. Good. You're getting better. Everyone has the ijulna within them. The difference the 'dasis has learned to tap into it and bend it to her will. Focus on feeling my next move."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Or I could memorize the patterns you use." Trinity said softly and sighed. "I'm far too analytical sometimes... but I will try."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division

Kat Donovan

Post by Kat Donovan »

"That only works if ya have met yer opponent previously. Ye should no aspire for that. Make the fight quick and decisive."

She deactivated her klidens and attached them to her belt, "That will be sufficient for now. Too much, too soon can be detrimental. Yer loses will start to overtake yer gains. In the interim I will start our preparations. The shuttle will have a cloak, but we must disrupt the Vindicator's sensors long enough ta escape. I'll also have to deactivate the internal security systems. As fer ya lass, you are the gift to the girl that has nearly everything. You are the closest thing to a daughter she will ever have. Distract Lord Bellatrix."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Perhaps we can use that." Trinity said and looked at Kat. "You do realize if you help me, you're giving up everything you've had, possibly even going back to your home reality."

Kat Donovan

Post by Kat Donovan »

"Aye, I ken well enough. It paints a wee target on my back to be sure. I cane no longer stand silent."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"I admire your bravery then." Trinity said with a slight smile. "And I promise you, I'll make sure you're taken care of. I've got plenty of room. Something tells me my days of leading Ops are going to end when we get back. Which is fine... but my husband will need a new XO."

Kat Donovan

Post by Kat Donovan »

"I've been a coward all my life," Kat said with a scowl. "Nothin' to admire lass, an' I danae wanna' be tanken' care of. I just wanna' do what's right for once in me bloody miserable life."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Well, you're still going to be taken care of. Still a brave thing you're doing whatever the reason." Trinity said and fixed the strap on her backless halter top. "By the way, I can't reach, can you take this hypospray and give me another injection. The scars are healing but the skin is itchy." she glanced at her back in the reflection of the window. "I still want to carve something into The Artist and Dominus... maybe their dicks."

Kat Donovan

Post by Kat Donovan »

Kat chuckled and helped Trinity. "I understand the impulse. Had it a time or two myself." She unbelted her robes and let them fall over her shoulders to reveal her own scars, created in the same method. Lady Bellatrix rescued me from this. Took me in." Sighing she pulled the robes back up and tied the belt around her waist. She likely thought it would work a second time."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"She was almost right." Trinity said with a sigh. "I've been taken to a really dark place inside, I've never felt so violent or like I want to hurt someone as much as I do. I thought I could handle pain better, but I would have done anything to make the pain stop." she looked at Kat. "And I'm thinking so did you. I don't even have my usual hang ups about nudity because well... clothes hurt right now. I've been wearing halters and backless to keep the pressure off but when no one's here, I'm pretty much naked. Even my husband rarely saw me naked outside of the bedroom. Always in at least a t-shirt and shorts or a night dress or something. Now I really don't care who sees me or how it affects them. Perverted part of me almost enjoys it now." she gave Kat a serious expression. "We have to get out of here before it's too late."