Post Mortem

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Ethan Talon

Re: Post Mortem

Post by Ethan Talon »

"What's going on?" Ethan demanded. He cut an imposing figure in his full dress general's uniform. "First mom runs off like she's seen a ghost, and now you're fighting?"

He noticed Noella was held in the makeshift handcuffs, and quickly deduced the situation. Growling it took everything in him not to manhandle her, "You're not our St. James." In the same voice used to dress down idiot officers he snarled, "Where is my wife?"
Major General Ethan Talon
CO III Corps of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Noella St. James

Post by Noella St. James »

"You're obsessed with that woman, if I was your St. James I would probably ask that you be removed from command until you're more 'with it', but I'm not your Noella St. James." She said with a grimace. "I'm not telling you where she is, I rather like being her. And both of you know that arresting the Secretary of State really isn't going to happen, in essence I have diplomatic immunity. And... all I have to do is fail to check in and your Noella St. James stops breathing. I owed Bartyn for getting me here, and I enjoyed our torrid little affair, footage of which I wanted to give to his K'n'zy to prove how unfaithful he really is, if he ever crossed me and he sure as hell crossed me today."
Noella St. James
Secretary of State
Terra Alpha Alliance

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"She is my wife!" He growled. "Being a tretorous bitch you might not understand that sort of loyalty." He bent down so they they are on the same eye level. His voice was cold and measured, "And you ain't the Secretary of State. You're just some stupid evil bitch playing dress up and pretend."

He straightened, and turned to Nick, "You'll have my support, and by extension the 82nd. Do with her as you please and I'll make sure no one interferes."

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Good, I think then Madam Secretary needs to be reminded that unless she tells us where our Noella St. James is, she's the new 'target drone' during the next Marine combat training session." Nick said as he glared at her. "Now... where the fuck is she?"

"Fine fine... you people are really pretty easily prone to violence..." Noella muttered.

"Only when we've already been pushed and pushed and you pull this shit at a MEMORIAL SERVICE!" Nick said and restrained himself from slapping her.

"Bottom of Lake Riker... shuttlepod, if I don't check in every five hours the pod's shields go down." Noella replied.

"General, take a team out there. Meanwhile..." Nick slapped a transporter tag on her. "Enjoy the Mount's brig." he said as she was beamed out. "Ethan... I'm going inside... I think I've been gone long enough... come in once you've made your calls. We're getting shitfaced tonight. Alice can drive me home, at least when I get drunk I get really happy and affectionate... or so I've been told. I kinda need that now."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"That's not exactly what we do, but I know someone who is into that sort of thing." He fished his communicator out of his pocket, "Lydia we need your team sis."

There was a moment of silence and then Lt. Commander Lydia Cartwright spoke, "Who does?"

"The president... well the former president needs your Hazzard Ops team. I'm sending you the coordinates now. This is top priority, and follow duplicate protocols."

"Who are you worried is duplicated?"

"It doesn't matter. Just rescue whomever you find and bring them to the Mount for processing. If medical assistance is needed contact Dr. Ryder."

"Understood. Cartwright out."

Lana Ryder

Post by Lana Ryder »

"I'd maybe suggest another Dr. Ryder..." Lana said as she came up to them. "Great-grandma Tess was given some Romulan ale mixed with Fireball and uhm... I think she's not in the most awesome condition to handle a medical situation of any kinda." she chuckled lightly. "Let's just hope no one needs her skills tonight. By the way, mom said, and I quote, if dad and my nephew in law don't get back in here and leave the investigating to the ones actually on duty, she's kicking both your asses. Unquote."
Lanakila "Lana" Ryder
Daughter of Olivia Ryder & Ethan Riddic

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"You'll find that the higher in rank you make it the less off duty time you have, until you have a star on your colar you are un duty 24/7." He glanced at Nick, "Who do we trust, if not Aunt Tess?"

Tereska Kellow

Post by Tereska Kellow »

"Her old XO, the Emperor of Earth's wife. Lucy Lineas." Teri said as she squinted slightly at Ethan. "Yeah, Fireball and Romulan ale is not a good idea... makes sense that she'd be the closest to her skill."

"Tess Junior has a good point... Lucy worked very closely with my mother and with Noella and I when were ah... trying to conceive. Warp Core radiation, kinda wanted to make sure whatever swimmers I put in her didn't y'know, give her cancer or anything." Nick whispered. "Lucy... yeah good call Teri."

"Never call me Tess Junior again." Teri rolled her eyes. "Now if you'll excuse me, the Tellerite colony mayor needs a lesson in manners. One of your father's site supervisors is going to help me out." she gave Ethan look. "I wish I could have gotten your wife back for you... but she's tough, tougher than any of us. Although after what the 'artist' did to her... I am amazed she didn't go into shock. You have the strongest woman I have ever met as your wife. She may even rescue herself."
Lt. Col. Tereska "Teri" Kellow
Marine Medical Officer Out of Time and Space

Lucy Lineas

Post by Lucy Lineas »

"That I don't doubt." Lucy said as she walked over to them and looked at Teri with a bit of shock. "Wow... haven't seen a Tess that young since I was still a nursing student before I transferred to the actual medical college track."

"Wow... you... haven't changed a bit." Teri said and looked at her old friend. "So how come I turned into Dr. Chesty and you stay like that?"

"Good genes?" Lucy winced and looked at Ethan. "Hello Ethan, you're looking much better since the last time I saw you. And yes, I would be more than willing to step in and help with medical issues. Kai... thinks that the two of us should remain on Terra Alpha until we are certain Dominus isn't going to attack Earth, if he is, we'll need help and you have the help we may need. If that vision that Rumiko Lei showed us comes to pass."
Dr. Lucinda "Lucy" Lineas-Lei
Medical Doctor
Wife of Terran Imperium Emperor Kaikoa Lei

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"Hello Doctor," he replied politely. "Too many ijulna users walking around, if you ask me. Of course the Leis and Ryders are like bunny rabbits."