Crossroads

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Tereska Kellow

Crossroads

Post by Tereska Kellow »

Leo's Blues and Rock Club --

A raucous crowd came out for a new heavy metal band and despite normally not enjoying heavy metal, Tereska Kellow decided to expand her horizons. She found herself enjoying herself way more than she anticipated. Dancing up a storm, she eventually found herself being pulled on stage and dancing with the band. Few really knew that she was the younger version of the 'famous' Tess Ryder. She was just another sexy redhead in a killer outfit and an even more killer body. All eyes were on her and she was feeding off the crowd, it was something she had never really experienced but she was really enjoying it. One of her admirers motioned for her to join him by the bar.

"You look like you're having a great time." he said over the din of the loud music.

"I am!" Teri said with a grin. "Didn't think I would, but these guys are great!"

"Yeah, they sure are... I'm their manager." he gestured to the bartender. "Set her up, whatever she wants. I'm Ryan."

"Teri." She extended her hand. "Nice to meet you Ryan and yeah they're wonderful... harder than I'm used to but such energy!"

"Don't have to keep praising them for the drink." Ryan said with a smile. "Kinda hope the owner lets us perform here again, these kids need the break."

"I... kinda know the ownership. Could always put in a good word." Teri said as she gave the bartender as mile as he put her usual drink in front of her. "Thanks JT."

"Bartender on a first name basis... interesting." Ryan gave her a sideways glance. "Don't tell me I was casually flirting with a member of the royal Ryder family."

"I'm not a Ryder." Teri said with a shake of her head. "Teri Kellow... "

"Any relation to Dan Kellow? My dad served with him once. " Ryan said as he took a sip of his drink.

"Could say that. My... dad." Teri bit her lower lip. "So, you former Starfleet too?"

"Nah, was always into music, my old man wanted me to follow but Borg War scared the shit out of me and I spent most of my time in places like these, had a few bands. Eventually I got into management and well... they're my fifth band." Ryan shrugged his shoulders. "So what do you do when you're not catching people's eyes and dancing up a storm?"

"Honestly... not a whole hell of a lot. Was going through medical school, but I do wonder if that's really what I want to do." she sighed heavily. "Can kind of say I'm at a crossroads."

"Well... I'm always looking for talent." Ryan replied as he handed her his card. "I'm looking for local promoters. You certainly can hold a crowd."

"I'll think about it." Teri said and saw her 'little' brother Stefan out of the corner of her eye. "My brother HAS been suggesting I find some work. I think he's getting tired of me being around and scaring off his girlfriends."
Lt. Col. Tereska "Teri" Kellow
Marine Medical Officer Out of Time and Space