New Old Life

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Jack Ryder

Re: New Old Life

Post by Jack Ryder »

"Or maybe it's I who corrupted you Mrs. Calhoun-Ryder?" Jack said with a grin. "I don't think, when we first met, that you were ever really planning on kids now... it's almost strange when we've got the place to ourselves and there aren't half Xenexian kids damn near killing each other."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"Or toddlers flirting with each other." Kinsey added with a shake of her head. "I wouldn't trade it for anything."

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"So my ladies... shall we return to our planet? Kieras? Zekes? Either of you want a free trip home?" Jack said as he pulled out a small fob from his pocket and his time pod appeared. "I'm sure your Auntie Angel will gladly outfit you in all the latest maternity clothes."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“As much as that would please me I have to much work here to do.” Kiera said sounding far older then her 16 years. “But we will let you know before it’s time so you can be here.”

Kinsey smiled at Jack, “there isn’t anything in the galaxy that could keep away.”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"I can certainly tell I'm in the 'good' reality, because I don't think I've ever really witnessed just how sappy and sweet this whole thing was." Tali said with a laugh.

"Yeah they do that." Zeke said with a shrug of his shoulders. "You should see Ezekiel and his Kiera... like ten times worse."

"You're just jealous that I had that bitchin' sweet shuttle running before you did." Ezekiel said and nudged his arm.

"I got mine pregnant way before your's." Zeke countered.

"Touche."

"Allllright... everyone in the Pod..." Jack gestured to the open door. "You four... call more often huh? I miss you. Even if it's confusing, I miss you."

"We'll call." Zeke said and gave Kinsey a hug. "And you don't do anything insanely dangerous. Uncle Jack... you too."

"Moi?" Jack said with a tone of mock insult.

"Hey you want to see your grandkids right?" Zeke said and cocked his head. "And Tali... whenever you want to come home, you're entirely welcome."

"I will keep that in mind, but it's time I explored another world and met the rest of my brood. I'm still kind of shocked that Xenexians and Terrans mixed so well." Tali mused and shrugged her shoulders. "Course, not that shocking... we're amazing."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius