Teenage Wasteland

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Ophelia

Teenage Wasteland

Post by Ophelia »

Ophelia had been let out of her time dilation chamber to experience a little 'real time', her training had progressed enough that she was able to speak three languages and understood at least two martial arts forms. The lithe sixteen year old tentatively approached her father. It was the first time she had seen him in 'years', even though she understood that time outside the chamber moved much quicker and for her father it was only a matter of days, but it was more than four years.

"Welcome to normal time." Dominus said as he extended his hand to his daughter. "I must say, you are maturing by leaps and bounds."

"Perhaps you could throttle the dilation down just a bit, so it's not so long between our visits." Ophelia said softly. "But far be it for me to demand anything of you father."

"I'll have them look into it." Dominus replied and looked at her. Already she was developing some of the familial features of both sides of the family. She had the Ryder nose, but the Sandoval chin and certainly the strawberry blonde of her mother. "We'll spend a couple of weeks with you in normal time, there are things I wish you to learn while you are young enough that only I can teach you." he said and gave her a sideways glance. "Speaking of... how is your command of the Iljuna?"

Ophelia gestured with her hand to a guard, lifted him in the air by his throat and pressed him against the wall leaving a dent before dropping him. "Does that answer your question father?"

"Oh quite." Dominus said with a grin. "Your mother will be quite pleased." he reached into his pocket. "While you are here... wear this. It will give you access as my daughter." it was an intricate silver band with a number of small jewels inlaid into the metal. "It is a buffer band, your kilden and a other small devices can be hidden in there. It's something we stole from the Alliance, very useful little toy."

"I agree." Ophelia said with a smile and sighed. "My teacher informs me that I need some... real world experience in seduction and manipulation. I take it that is why I am in real time?"

"Indeed. To be my true heir you need to be able to use every skill at your disposal for our needs." Dominus said with a look. "Mind, body, powers, other people, everything is a tool. You also need to know how to use them the right way."

"Yes father." Ophelia replied and looked up at him. "Father... I have wondered... who taught you?"

"Life mainly. You are benefitting from everything I and your mother have learned, but you will be expected to learn your own lessons." Dominus stopped and looked her in the eyes. "It will not be easy and it will be painful and there will be times when you curse my name, but know that everything that happens is to help you grow, to help you be the woman that I need you to be. You do want to be my heir don't you?" he asked, knowing that she was programmed to respond with a yes, but he liked to give the illusion that it was a choice, after all... a willing participant is better than someone forced into it.

"Yes father, of course. I will not fail like the others. I will keep your mission going long after you are gone." Ophelia said firmly and nodded her head. "My teacher said something about a trial?"

"That will happen once I feel you are ready for it." Dominus said and cocked his head slightly. "After all, you and your brother need to be ready."

Ophelia watched as her father's men watched them as they moved through the station. It amused her that only weeks ago, she was just a fetus in a tube and today, she's a teenager learning at her father's side. All she knew was that she was looking forward to taking on her father's enemies. Especially the Ryder family and eliminating the Lei family entirely, finishing what her father had started.
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Re: Teenage Wasteland

Post by Ian »

"Hello sister," a cold male voice said from behind her. Ian stoood with his arms crossed. His expression wasn't harsh or even uninviting exactly, but it was far from warm. "I see father finally let you out."

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Yes, time for some... real world applications." Ophelia replied and looked at her brother. "And how is mother?" she inquired. "Or haven't you seen her yet?"
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

"You know mother," he said casually. "She's never here when we come out of the chamber."

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"Because she is usually very busy, as am I." Dominus said as he approached them both. "Ian, son... I want you and your sister to work together on what I am going to teach you. I trust both of you feel confident in your chamber training with information extraction? I have an Alliance officer we captured, low ranking, not very important, but everyone knows something, even a lowly enlisted crewman is privvy to information we could use. I want as much information as you can extract from him. Use any methods you feel less comfortable in. After all this is educational, if I told you to use what you feel comfortable with you wouldn't learn anything."

"Physical torture?" Ophelia inquired.

"Perhaps. How do you feel about inflicting pain for information?" Dominus replieed

"Never really done it in the real world. Simulations of course but nothing... real." Ophelia said and looked at Ian and then back to her father. "Or should I attempt to... seduce him?"

"You're sixteen years old but... the Alliance claims to be morally superior... " Dominus chuckled. "What if he likes men?"

"Then Ian can do it." Ophelia replied with a sly grin. "So... we can do... anything to him?"

"Anything." Dominus said simply.

"Even kill him? We haven't killed anyone yet..." Ophelia said as she looked up at her father.

"If you think he's of no more use but I leave that in your judgement." Dominus said as he gestured for them to go into a door. "You have three hours, I want something actionable and I want something militarily useful we can use. As well as personal details. For all we know the low rank is a cover and he knows far more than he appears. Find that out. Do not take no or ignorance for an answer. Make him suffer, make him beg for death. Make it his idea."

"Yes father." Ophelia said with a slight bow. "It will be done."

"And Ian... try to have some fun... you look so serious boy." Dominus patted his shoulder as he opened the door and let them walk through and secured it. "Commander Smy... keep an eye on the twins."
Lord Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

Ian enjoyed violence. It was his go to, as was his use of the ijulna. As instructed he changed tactics. Ian was a voracious reader, and he read memoirs from operatives of MI6, to Section 31, Tal'shiar, and the Obsidian Order. Taking inspiration from one of the memoirs he intered the interrogation room. He didn't say a word, instead he walked to the corner grabbed the back of it he drug the legs across the floor making a dissonant squeal.

He set the chair up across from the Alliance officer and sat down, his back rigid, and hands flat on his knees. He locked his stare on the prisoner, blinking unnaturally infrequently, and still he said nothing.

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

Ophelia had read the same books and was rather amused Ian was using that tactic. The silent unnerve. She wished that when they let her out of the holodeck chamber, that they had let her change into something else. Crossing her arms she looked at the Alliance officer, blood was already staining his white uniform shirt, it was clear he was a 'office jockey', shoes were polished. pants were crisp, at least they were before they put him into interrogation.

"So... why oh why would Lord Dominus think you're even remotely useful to us?" Ophelia inquired as she looked at him. "You hardly look like you're even worth keeping alive." she cocked her head slightly. "A lowly Ensign... office monkey."

"I'm not saying a damn thing to either of you." he said defiantly.

"I'm shocked you didn't do the name rank serial number thing." Ophelia said with a dry disinterested tone of voice. "Makes me wonder..." she turned around and then whipped around on her heel and bent over and looked him in the eyes. "Or... you're not just a lowly officer. You're a spy. You're one of Ryder's little Alpha Section boys."

He swallowed hard and shook his head. "Never heard of it."

"Mmhmm... I don't believe you." Ophelia shook her head. "Brother... what do you think? Do you believe him?"
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

Ian cracked his knuckles. The pops sounding like gunfire in the small quiet room. Without breaking his stare he spoke so softly it was just above a whisper, "No."

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Guess the 'nay's have it." Ophelia said as she traced a long fingernail across his cheek. "So I'm pretty sure you HAVE heard of it and you no doubt are not just a lowly ensign office mutt." she walked around him and trailed her finger across his neck. "And you probably have been trained to resist torture. Of course, there are so many ways of making you beg for death, how you die and how long it takes is entirely up to you. Do you know the human body can endure enormous amounts of pain and yet the infliction of said pain hardly leaves a trace?"

Crouching down in front of him she looked into his eyes. "I can even inflict it upon you without even touching you." she gestured with her hand and used the Iljuna in a manner that felt like she was crushing his testicles in a vice. "I haven't laid a hand on you and juuuust a little pressure and well... pop goes the weasel." she had a cold, nearly expressionless look on her face, even as he was writhing in pain. "So let's have a little honesty... tell us about Alpha Section. My brother could beat you, but I'm trying to give your family a body to bury."

"G...go to... hell..." He said through grit teeth.

"Oh no dear... you first." Ophelia said and increased pressure. "See this is why males are such horrid spies... you have such delicate bits and pieces." she increased the pressure even more making him howl in pain, sweat rolling down his face, his skin was flushed and his heart was racing. "Now... again... tell us about Alpha Section."

"It... it's... President Ryder's... agency... it's new... agents from all over." he sputtered out and cried in pain. "Please... stop..."

"Oh he thinks I'm polite brother... " Ophelia rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers sending a sharp stabbing pain through his body. "I just cut off the flow of blood down there, you have ten seconds before you're castrated. Now... where is it based?"

"Under... under... Le... Leo's..." He started to shake uncontrollably.

"Now... that wasn't so hard." Ophelia released her hold and let him recover for a moment. "So, we know for sure it's run by father's counterpart and he's actually operating out of his own business. Oh that should allow for some lovely collateral damage." she looked at Ian. "That's two pieces of intel... three if you count that we know he's a spy now. Anything you want to ask him?" she moved next to her brother and put her hand on his arm. "Now he's a rat... so... you know they will burn him if he returns to the Alliance."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

"I don't know," Ian said softly. "The Alliance is weak. I would bet they would welcome him back with open arms." He sat back with his arms crossed, "I want your access codes to the Alliance sensor net."