Teenage Wasteland

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Ophelia

Re: Teenage Wasteland

Post by Ophelia »

"I can't give you those... they always change." He replied.

"You're really not giving us a reason to keep you... in one piece." Ophelia said as she straddled his lap and looked him in the eyes. "Last chance... sensor net codes..." she ran her fingernail across his chin.

"You're going to kill me anyway... just do it. I won't betray the Alliance." He said firmly.

"He think's a hero." Ophelia said and opened his shirt. "He thinks he's some kind of savior... well I got news for you... you're nothing." she opened and closed her hand and started to crush one of his lungs. "There are so many things we can do to you... things we always wanted to try out... that won't kill you but you'll sure wish we let you die."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

"Relax sister," Ian said evenly. "Eddie... I can call you Eddie can't I? We're all friends here. Eddie's one of us now. He turned his coat. He's backing a winner now." Ian stood and patted him on the shoulder with a massive hand, "Isn't that right?"

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Like hell." Eddie replied

"Might need to try a bit harder." Ophelia said as she looked at her brother and grinned. "Course maybe, as they say, he doth protest too much..."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

Ian gave Ophelia a devious smirk, "I'll be right back." He left the interrogation room and returned several minutes later carrying a holo camera.

With a flick of a wrist he used to ijulna to affect Eddie's emotions, and the prisoner errupted in hilarity. Ian plastered a fake smile on his own face and snapped a picture of the two like they were old friends.

Ian stood looking at the picture. He smiled triumphantly. "What do you think Sis? Do you think the Alliance will think Eddie and I are great friends? It looks like it to me."

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"One more." Ophelia said as she applied some lipstick from her pocket and kissed him a couple of times and pulled her tanktop down slightly to show off a bit of cleavage. "Let them think he's my newest boytoy... wait... my first boytoy. I keep forgetting how old we really are." she laughed and patted his cheek.

"They aren't that stupid." Eddie said with a scowl.

"Perception is reality." Ophelia said with a smile. "And you my friend are burned. So you better play nice with us... or your final days will be painful indeed."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

Ian smiled, "I don't hurt my friends."

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"But our enemies suffer." Ophelia said with a wicked grin. "So... you have a choice Eddie? Friend... or Foe?"
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

"Pathetic," Ian said with disgust. "I don't get why mother and father are so reluctant to crush the Alliance if this is the best they have."

He stood and headed for the door. He paused just long enough to look over his shoulder, "He wouldn't even be fun to kill. He's all yours sis."

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"I'm not even sure I want to lose my virginity to that one." Ophelia said with a sigh and looked at her fingernails. "Suppose I can play with him like a cat plays with a mouse, after all I need to know how strong I really am before I break someone I don't want to break. You on the other hand... there are few that you need to be gentle with. When you're old enough at least." she glanced at the chronometer on her bracelet. "I almost don't want to go back in the chamber and yet... reality is... disappointing. Simulated targets seemed more... interesting than the real thing."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

"I know what you mean. I can kill him for you if you'd like. Make your first kill more special. I don't care about such things."

Eddie broke down sobbing. "Oh please! Please don't kill me! Mama! Mama I'm sorry. The codes... they're 1975.32 Alpha Bravo! Don't hurt me!"

Ian smirked and said to Ophelia, "He's right. That code probably is useless. The Alliance has probably changed it three times by now."