They Grow Up So Fast...

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Ophelia

Re: They Grow Up So Fast...

Post by Ophelia »

"Oh there are marks on him, but the method I was experimenting left his body intact even though I opened him up and practically gutted him like a fish. It's astounding how a mind breaks when it's in extraordinary agony and then it's rapidly healed. I slit his wrists, let him feel the blood loss, healed the wounds, knocked him out, gave him an IV... when he woke up he wasn't sure if he was alive or dead, if he dreamed the whole thing or not. He was a fascinating practice dummy." Ophelia said with a flick of her short blonde bobbed hair. "I even stimulated certain parts of his mind and his body to make him want me sexually, denied him of course... I'm not letting just anyone inside me. Harder to repair that kind of soft tissue and it's shocking how much damage a spike heel can do to a male's anatomy. Live and learn. So mother... may I ask you a... personal question? Father and you... do make a rather useful team. I believe he sees you as an equal and perhaps even more in some areas. And after all... you two created myself and my brother. More you than him I suppose, although the time dilation chamber is something he acquired. I would certainly use it if I ever chose to mate with someone and produce an heir. Children are... disgusting little creatures."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"As I said, you have learned your craft well. He was a useless pawn to your father and me, but invaluable to you and your brother. You have earned your questions, and you may ask."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Do you... love our father?" Ophelia inquired. "Not that it matters, but I think he feels something for you more than simply partnership. Not that I have had THAT much interaction with either of you outside of simulations, but you two do seem to mesh well together. And I know it sounds bad for a daughter to say this, but you are both attractive and unattached." she chuckled lightly. "I wouldn't mind more siblings in the future. Ian and I have been spending more time together and I have come to the conclusion that the reason others have failed, is they do not have the 'core' that the Ryder clan has. Their family bond keeps them strong. We can kill members of the family. Take them. We can torture them. And they still come around, sometimes stronger than ever. The Imperium fell because the Lei family splintered, there were few loyal to Whisper toward the end. Tangentially the current Emperor is related to the Ryder clan." she gestured with her hand. "So, why shouldn't we form a similar bond with each other? Enlarge the family as it were with those who are loyal and useful. Father killed most of his other children or they were stupid and didn't trust the vision."

Ophelia leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. "I may have spent far too long researching the Ryder family but they continue to grow and they continue to get stronger. Your counterpart's son didn't break when we took his woman. Trinity did not break despite being separated from the family and allies. Torture did not break her like so many others. Attempting to corrupt her only made her more determined. That is the kind of people we are up against, they are unified. So... perhaps we should take a page from their playbook. Not that I plan to be like Angelica Ryder or Olivia or Jackson... I TRULY do not want to have so many children of my own, but perhaps one or two... created similar to how I was. That is if you are prepared to be the mother to a dynasty?"
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, "I think you might be right. About the Ryders that is. As far as your father and I, I don't think so. One of my many failings is that I cannot feel love, but one of my strengths is that I really don't feel hatred either. I wish to see Donovan taken care of not because I hate her, but it is what must be done. When it comes to your father..." she shrugged, "I admire him. He compliments what I lack, and I compliment what he lacks. We work so well together because we are like two puzzle pieces that fit neatly together. In a way, I would surmise that my counterpart and his are the same way. Does your father love me? You'll have to ask him that. As far as marriage and more children I do not oppose that idea. I would even marry him if logic dictated it."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"It would certainly keep him from screwing random slave girls and prisoners." Ophelia replied. "He's always wielded sex like a weapon, he's a good looking male specimen, clearly he's good at it. You certainly aren't disappointed in the results." she chuckled lightly. "The more research and study I do on the various... players... in the galaxy, it seems like there are some that are just meant to be together. And some that it seems other realities have borne out that unions are horrible ideas. Like with Lei. Any of the Lei's. Jealous, vindictive and ruthless. Normally traits we admire but I have seen the records of what Lei did to you. I am glad Bartyn took her head.."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix smirked, "I wouldn't stop your father from taking his pleasure out on the slaves. In all things you must pick your battles. Besides if he didn't molest the slave girls he would turn his focus on me, and in that event I am certain that it would be like striking a match in a pool of gasoline.

"As far as Lei," she shrugged. "I could care less about the one Bartyn killed. She never did anything to me. Remember duplicates are not the same people. And for the Lei that betrayed me, I only want her head out of a sense of justice. Killing her would give me no pleasure. And if I can give you just one lesson that would be it. Check your feelings. It's fine to be passionate for something, but if you allow it to control you, you will fail more often than not. Your father is like that, and he will need to you help him keep his head."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"I will mother." Ophelia said firmly. "I have heard it said often that behind great men are greater women. Which is silly considering how many strong women run this galaxy." she gave her a wink."You included."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix shrugged, "And I don't think it makes it any less true. There's a reason couples are traditionally man and woman. They each offer what the other lacks. I could never hope to have the raw strength or unquestioned authority that your father commands. But, testosterone poisoning does things to otherwise Intelligent men and makes them do something monumentally stupid. And that's where we come in. What we lack in strength, cunning and ruthlessness come to us in abundance. Where a man might lose his mind in the heat of the battle, we can separate ourselves from it and make decisions that are thought out, planned and properly executed. Women have always held the true power. I think that's why the Queen is the most powerful piece on a chessboard."
Consort of Dominus