Celebration

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Olivia Ryder

Re: Celebration

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"Interesting..." Olivia mused. "Although Aimee, what's wrong with acting younger? But... if Dougal makes you happy and you want to live in a castle..." she looked around. "Fuck it... live in the castle. Acoustics could be pretty awesome here. We're practicing here more... " she listened to the way voices carried. "We're still playing your wedding and I'm totally not moving you out of your place in Olive Grove, never know when you may need to get away for a little while. Or if Dougal's off on war games or whatever again. Course, you do know I'm entirely planning on helping you with the twins. We all are." she glanced at Trinity and Ethan. "I think you've been around us Ryders too long... the Sandoval line is going to have more than one set of twins. I have this feeling Trini's going to have more than one. I didn't expect triplets but it happened. Like we were the next generation... this is the next-next generation starting. Holy crap... we're old Aimee... "
Olivia Ryder
Performer and Full Time Mom
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Aimee Sandoval

Post by Aimee Sandoval »

Aimee shook her head, "No Liv, you're old. I'll forever be young."

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"Well I may be old but Asian don't raisin babe." Olivia said with a smirk
Olivia Ryder
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Aimee Sandoval

Post by Aimee Sandoval »

Aimee rolled her eyes, "I haven't heard that... today. Look, you and everyone is welcome to come here. I was thinking we can have weekly concerts here Maybe Friday or Saturday nights?"
Last edited by Aimee Sandoval on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"Sounds entirely like a plan." Olivia said with a smile and gave her a hug. "Imagine that... Aimee Sandoval... kids, steady man... a castle. Moving up in the universe. Proud of you." she looked her in the eyes. "You do know I'm entirely down to watch the twins while you and Dougie have your honeymoon."
Olivia Ryder
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Aimee Sandoval

Post by Aimee Sandoval »

Aimee shook her head, "I wouldn't say that to his face.: She laughed and shrugged, "He's a man's man, but he's a kitten inside."

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"Marines are like that..." Olivia said with a smirk. "Kittens but they do have claws. Course so do we." she glanced at her hands. "Might need to show you how to do a tartan pattern on your nails. Used to work with a Scot artist when I was assigned to Starbase 38."
Olivia Ryder
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Aimee Sandoval

Post by Aimee Sandoval »

She laughed, "I'm not going completely native!"

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"Hey... if he notices tartan finger and toenails... then he's a keeper. If he doesn't... then the man needs to learn." Olivia said and put her arms around her. "I am still completely excited that you're getting married! Now... was I right or was I right? All those years ago I told you 'you'll find someone' and look... you've got a ring."
Olivia Ryder
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Aimee Sandoval

Post by Aimee Sandoval »

"I never doubted you for a minute," Aimee said sarcastically.