Celebration

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Olivia Ryder

Re: Celebration

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"Oh I'm sure you didn't." Olivia teased. "Hey people like us are allowed to be happy. I've got Kirby back. My kids. Ethan's trying to get Jena pregnant. Which I'm sure will annoy the frak out of us. She probably will barely show and then she'll be back to her normal toned muscular body." she rolled her eyes. "You do realize that since you named your daughter after me, I'm going to entirely be a part of her life. Filling her head with all kinds of stories of her badass mom. Which she will entirely not believe because, pfft who's mom is really that badass? All parents are lame, boring and dumb." she glanced at Dougal. "So... speaking of mothers... how did your mom take the news?"
Olivia Ryder
Performer and Full Time Mom
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Dougal MacDonald

Post by Dougal MacDonald »

Dougal shrugged, and downed his ale, "Me mother took it as well as can be expected. That is ta' say she was no pleased I'm marrying a 'sasanach wench'."

"Sandoval is Spanish!" Aimee exclaimed. "An I have plenty of Irish in me as well."

Dougal shrugged and laughed, "The common definition of sasanach is Englishman lass, but it could also mean outsider, or outlander an' you my dear are most definitely one o' those. Dinnae fash leannan."

Aimee scowled at him.

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"Oh boyo..." Olivia said in her worst accent. "Yuir gonna be sleepin' with the horsies t'night... my girlfriend takes offense at that." she poked his chest and gave Aimee a smirk. "You're marryin' into prime grade a Alliance royalty here. I mean look at this absolute Princess of Terra Alpha here. Who in their right mind would be in any way upset? Or is mummy afraid that my girl Aimee is going to wear the pants in this relationship... oh wait..." she giggled.
Olivia Ryder
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Aimee Sandoval

Post by Aimee Sandoval »

Dougal laughed, "It's no like that lass. Clan alliances are no so important as they once were, but they still carry a wee amount of political power, an mom had been working to get me married ta Laoghaire MacKenzie."

Aimee sighed, "Scots politics are nothing if not complicated. This psuedo-tribal clan system gets dicy at times, and alliances can be important, and the best way to do that is through marriage."

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"I entirely understand that... even if it's sexist and way way outdated." Olivia said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Besides, Aimee is way more fun than that MacKenzie chick. Now Dougal, you treat her properly... she's as tough as you are and a damn genius when she applies herself. And for the love of all that's holy... wait until she's done nursing before you knock her up again alright? There ARE protective measures, this isn't the dark ages." she hugged Aimee tightly and smiled broadly. "I'm paying for your honeymoon, wherever you want. I think my share from that gig on Lake Riker should cover something fabulous."
Olivia Ryder
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Aimee Sandoval

Post by Aimee Sandoval »

"We have talked about it and thought we'd visit Earth, " Aimee said. "Dougal and I would like to visit Santa Fe, and then possibly find some place tropical to finish our visit."

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"There's a Hawaiian island I know that is simply gorgeous... my Ethan and I once took a trip there. Was shocked we didn't conceive... there are these aphrodisiac trees... I don't think either of us wore much clothing that trip." Olivia whispered. "Perfect spot to wrap up a honeymoon trip. Shocking that we can actually talk about visiting Earth like it's no big thing. Only a year or so ago it was like 'oh fuck no are you going to Earth.'"
Olivia Ryder
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Aimee Sandoval

Post by Aimee Sandoval »

Aimee shrugged and gave Olivia a crooked smile, "During the war I used to run the Idun to Earth on a regular basis. Don't forget I used to be an Imperium Officer. I had several codes that allowed me to make runs in and out of the Sol system. It's how I met many of the Scots that settled here on Terra Alpha. I'd bring in low grade medical supplies and food from a neutral planet and smuggle refugees out."