Revaluations

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Bellatrix

Revaluations

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix sat in a dark corner sipping a coffee staring a PADD. It was odd, that she and Rebecca Sandoval shared the exact same DNA and yet the only thing they had in common was their affinity for the noble coffee bean. They even drank it black.

She looked up as Dominus entered. His face obscured in shadow broken in a dim light on the far side of the room. "Did you put the kids to bed?" she asked referring to them returning to the time dilation chambers.
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Re: Revaluations

Post by Dominus »

"Indeed I have, a few more cycles and they should be more ready." Dominus said as he walked in and sniffed the air. "Black coffee... your one vice." he mused and dipped his finger in the boiling hot pot and cocked his head. "Never understood the appeal. Not when alcohol makes my powers more intense." he shrugged his shoulders and looked at her. "To each their own." he dropped a padd in her lap. "Trill. My... daughter suggested it. Part of the reason why I put her back in the tank as it were. If we hit Trill we may need to think bigger. Simultaneous strikes. Imperium can't protect much more than Earth and a few of their colony worlds. Mars. My counterpart's files were quite interesting... Freedom of Information Act... what a stupid idea."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"I find coffee doesn't dull my senses, and make me act a fool. To the contrary I feel it sharpens them to a degree." She sipped her cup and set the PADD on the table without even a glance. "You want to destroy Mars?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well, that will get their attention." She handed him her own PADD, "I was looking for something to damage the Talons or Ryders... or anything. And I found something interesting. I ran young Ethan's DNA to see who his father is. It's a name you know, or at least I'm pretty sure you are familiar with. I assure you my counterpart knows this. I cannot imagine a mother not wanting to know this."

((OOC: Have fun, pick a character any character ;-) ))
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"Well Mars is because we need what's contained under the surface." Dominus said as he looked at the padd. "Hmm... are you sure this is the man? Curious that someone like him would fake being a guard." he gave her a look. "Of course both of you are quite attractive. Does the father know that she knows?"
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

She shrugged, "The DNA doesn't lie. But, that doesn't discount alternate realities. But, people do lie. Everyone lies."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"Indeed... so how do you plan to use this to our advantage?" Dominus raised an eyebrow. "I know you have a scheme already cooking behind those eyes." he cocked his head. "I'll back whatever you consider."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Honestly, I haven't figured it out yet. I could let it drop just to see the world burn, but that really isn't my style. I am uncertain how I can use it to our advantage just yet, though, I could see it creating a schism between he and his wife. That could be helpful, but the Talons are only two people who have chosen to put themselves out of the center of the action, especially Trinity. I shall have to give it some thought."
Consort of Dominus