Hacksaw to the Family Tree

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Nicole Decker

Re: Hacksaw to the Family Tree

Post by Nicole Decker »

"In the meantime... we need to ensure your protection and the status quo." Nicole said as she walked into the office. "Mister President, I would suggest you decamp to the lower secure quarters and effective immediately the Mount is on full security alert lockdown." she gave Sandoval a look. "I'm approving the use of a fast warp, phase cloak ship for your use to get to Monastery. Don't look so shocked, I hear everything that goes on in here. At least when I choose to listen." she whispered to Jon. "And next time you make sexy talk with your wife... use personal comms huh?" she nudged his arm.
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"As far as I know no one has been able to penetrate our latest phase cloak," The Hylon General said. "I am no longer in need of the Azrugimil it is at your disposal Admiral Sandoval."

Rebecca nodded, "Thank you. Then time is of the essence we should probably get to it."

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

"One more thing... just to let V'Pier have a fighting chance... I'm going to link your mind to his, let him know enough about you, how you think, how you move, little things that will keep Dominus and Ophelia and your counterpart unaware that he's you." Cece said as she brought them together. "It'll be a little weird for you Director, it'll feel like she's in there with you, even though she technically isn't. When you return and you ARE returning, I'll take 'her' out."

"And what if I like having her up there?" V'Pier said with a slight smile. "I will freely admit, I understand why Nicholas has been such a loyal friend to her, she's got tenacity and grace that few possess. Even death doesn't stop her from getting the job done." he held Becca's hand. "When this is over and I'm back, I'm taking you out for dinner. Not that I eat, but I think we'd both enjoy a night of nothing important."

"You sure about that? Once you've had her in your head as it were... " Cece said with a smirk. "Although if you both survive the coming days, I'll take you both out for whatever you two want. Anywhere anyplace. Dominus will not win, none of the futures I've been to have had him in power. But we need to ensure there is still a Quadrant left to save when he's defeated."

"Exactly, if he destroys more worlds, any victory will be hollow." V'Pier said and looked at her and Becca. "I am ready for my... intense briefing. By the way... have you ever done this to a Changling before?"

"You never complained the last few times." Cece said with a sly look on her face. "Not telling you when I did it either."
Carly "Cece" Calhoun-Ryder
Nanny/Bodyguard/Tech Support

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

Meanwhile --

Dominus watched as the countdown clock ticked down. Wondering just how many would capitulate and how many would try to defy them. Ophelia was talking with a representative from one of the nations on Earth. He was amused how this little woman, trying to hang onto some semblance of power, despite being completely powerless.

"You know I do not speak for the entire planet, but for the people of the United Kingdom on Earth, if you leave my people out of this, we will abide by you." Queen Marissa said. "We just want to live in peace."

"Even if the rest of your world spirals into chaos?" Ophelia inquired and cocked her head slightly. "And what is to stop me from taking you as a personal slave? Hmm? Parade you around on a leash in front of your subjects? In fact... I rather like that idea."

"You do not talk to the Queen that way." Marissa said defiantly.

"Funny, my father spoke to your sister much worse than that. In fact, my father had quite a lot of fun with your sister. Wonder if you'll give me as much pleasure." Ophelia mused.

Dominus walked up behind her and hummed. "I don't know daughter... this one is much older. No military training. Might break too easily. And then what... just another old whore?"

"I have powerful friends, I am simply asking for my people to be spared." Marissa said with a passionate plea.

"Such passion in your voice... Earth is to be my footstool, so I will probably not destroy it, but... I could be convinced not to use England as a dumping ground for the bodies." Dominus gave Ophelia a look. "My daughter had an idea... submit to her. On your knees and perhaps we will spare you." he gestured with his hand. "I had my fill of your sister. Now you... you seem like a woman that a woman like my daughter may enjoy breaking."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"An alternate suggestion," Bellatrix announced. She and Ian approached. Their visages flickered as the holographic signal encountered interference. Bellatrix stood next to Dominus, "We will need someone to administer these worlds that have been conquered. You could have your empire again and more, all it will cost you is to be Dominus' loyal servant. If you betray us... well, I will make sure you beg for death, and I will keep you alive just out of spite."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Marissa Windsor

Post by Marissa Windsor »

"That would be acceptable." Marissa said and smiled slightly. "See Dominus... it took a female Ajem to broker this." she put her fist to her breast. "You have a loyal servant, i have my Empire. Win win. Oh and... New Georgia will stand with you or... I'll personally lead the attack on her world."
Queen Marissa of the House of Windsor
United Kingdom, Earth

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix scowled at her, "If there is a chance of betrayal... then perhaps we should eliminate the threat." There was coldness in her voice."

"Would you like me to set course Mother?" Ian spoke.

Bellatrix made a quelling hand gesture, "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but that isn't our call to make." She turned to Dominus, "Should our son take prophylactic measures towards New Georgia?"
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"Lady Seig'Ajem's loyalty is shaky but perhaps the recent events will sway her. If not... I trust you and Ian can handle a Southern Belle and her girlfriend." Dominus replied and gave her a grin. "The Ajem'dasis in this quadrant should be under your command, if she doesn't join you willingly, make her suffer. Porter and Thorne should be left alive to see the folly of not being allies with us. But let us give them a chance. I would rather have their power added to our numbers, than against us or simply wasted"
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix nodded, "It will be done."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"I am sure you will be convincing. Soon my dear... we will have this Quadrant and then the rest of the Galaxy." Dominus said as he looked her in the holographic eyes as it were. "The time for being covert and shadowy is over. Bold action. Swift retribution and cold brutality. No mercy."
Lord Dominus