The Reward for Weakness

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Bellatrix

Re: The Reward for Weakness

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix raised an eyebrow at Ophelia. "I have no objection, just don't let it get in the way of your mission. You may use whatever resource you need including the Vindicator of you see fit."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

“I doubt I’ll need the Vindicator, our assets hidden on Terra Alpha should be enough, besides... I have been training to counter telekinetic and telepathic users, even ones that can turn people into balls of meat. A skill I am very interested in seeing up close, but not personal. Perhaps Thade if she pisses me off... “
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix nodded, "Thade is... well, she's one of those people that do not have fear. She's reckless and dangerous to both her enemies and her allies. I shall not lose any sleep if she were... eliminated."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Sometimes fear is a good thing, it fuels hate." Ophelia replied. "You know... Miss Ryder may give herself to me willingly to save the others. Her mother, her siblings, whoever she raises her skirt for at the office. Of course, no guarantee I wouldn't kill them anyway, but they know we back up our threats. We don't just 'say' we're going to do something."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix nodded, "Being true to your word makes life easier. Gingus Khan didn't need to sack a village, because when he said he'd attack the villagers knew that he would attack. Remember that. Deceit seems like an easier option, but in the long run it yields a bitter fruit. Now, my daughter you have work to do, and I wish to be at your father's side when we receive our guests. Keep him from doing something rash."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Of course mother although do let him have SOME fun after all... he lets you have your's." Ophelia said with a wink of her eye. "I wouldn't mind a sister someday." she looked at her fingernails. "Of course, that IS what clones are for."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix sighed regretfully, "You're right of course. Unfortunately your father's idea of fun is immeasurably wasteful, but the man does need his fun. Maybe I can gleen some information from our guests before it's too late, but I suppose worst case scenario their military chain of commands have been disrupted."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Well that was the plan... disrupt things, sew some chaos, let our people easier access to the various planetary governments, perhaps turn some of them. Many of those in leadership positions are greedy or ambitious and may let their baser instincts take over." Ophelia replied and whispered. "Besides, the goal as always been to destroy the status quo."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Leading Ophelia out of the range of interested ears including those of her own soldiers, Bellatrix stared out across the lawn. "This is not a course of action that I support," Bellatrix confided with her daughter. "I don't see this as weakening the Alliance, and will serve to only rally them. Ryder doesn't adhere to traditional military norms. He doesn't put people in a position of power because they have been around the longest, or who they know. He puts them there because they are the best people for the job. The Alliance is like a hydra. Cut one head off and two more replace it. You think that taking out Tomrrah or Mattis will disrupt their military then I have failed you in your education. No one bellow them are scabs. No one is there and didn't earn their stars."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Oh I don't think it'll entirely disrupt things, but we'll learn who their back ups are and who the back ups of their backups, the people that the Alliance keep hidden, in reserve. Although I think father wants to lock onto their genetic matrixes and find their counterparts... perhaps sew seeds that the other governments have been working together to undermine each other from the start. Create doubt. Distrust. Let them self implode because of it." she gestured with her hand. "Let them be distracted, while we accomplish our other goals."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus