Innocence

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Inara

Re: Innocence

Post by Inara »

Inara took his jacket and hung it over the chair.

“Speaking of Bella how is she?”
Inara
Ambassador to Thessia

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Not the same girl I knew." Eli replied. "That attack, it really affected her. Nick's been trying to find something that'll sorta get her mojo back, hunting for Jon's father who screwed over some people and is possibly involved with the remnants of Vinelli's mob. But still... I don't know. She tries to be the same brave Bella but she won't let anyone else know she's hurting."
Agent Eli Mathers
Presidential Secret Service Chief

Inara

Post by Inara »

“Bella is very much like Selene in that regard and Solara. The only person who could put them back together was Clint and Jonas. She and Jon will work it out it will just take time.” Inara said as she squeezed his hand and smiled. “Did they really think a mission was going to fix her? Given your training if a man came here, attacked us, and we lost everything including our child. Would you not feel as she does?”
Inara
Ambassador to Thessia

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Pretty sure the same but I dunno... " Eli said and looked at Inara. "I'd probably try to kill whoever did it. Honestly... I would probably be in the same funk but at the same time... when I'm down, I drink and I get depressed and I make stupid decisions."
Agent Eli Mathers

Inara

Post by Inara »

“Then I think we should leave fixing Bella to Bella and trust Jon to help her.” Inara said as she wrapped her arms around him and glanced at his half drank glass. “How is the wine?”
Inara
Ambassador to Thessia

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Ever since I took that treatment that Tess recommended... doesn't get me nearly as intoxicated as you do." Eli said with a smile and kissed her lips. "So what would make Miss Inara feel better? I do worry about you rattling around the condo all alone. When was the last time you had a client? And for the record, I'm entirely fine with you seeing people in the secure room we set up."
Agent Eli Mathers

Inara

Post by Inara »

“I retired.” Inara said softly looking into his eyes.
Inara
Ambassador to Thessia

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"So what DO you do all day then?" Eli said with a slight tilt to his head. "Beautiful, intelligent woman... I don't think housewife is your calling though." he shrugged his shoulders. "Not really a 'wife' yet'... "
Agent Eli Mathers

Inara

Post by Inara »

“How about mother?” Inara countered.
Inara
Ambassador to Thessia

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Seriously?" Eli raised an eyebrow.