Retreat to Fight Another Day

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Julie Lei

Re: Retreat to Fight Another Day

Post by Julie Lei »

"Hey I will freely admit, I was a raging bitch too. A vindictive, manipulative one at that." Julie said and crossed her arms. "I'm sorry I wrong you too little sister."

"Well, it's water under the bridge. At least you recognise it and learned... late but learned nonetheless. I can't hold onto hate like you could. Life's too short." Arisu replied.

"So... I guess for now, I'm your helpful-ish ghost. I don't know if I'm visible to others that aren't iljuna sensitive or not, or if it's just you two or if others can see me. If they can, then just say I'm an AI that Arisu had developed." Julie said.

"Trust me, if I made an AI of you, you'd be much heavier." Ari teased. "Islander thickness was just starting to creep up on you."

"Why do you think I had clones made?" Julie teased.

"Cheater." Ari rolled her eyes.

"Hey, at least I'm really dead this time... so I didn't cheat THAT well. Although there are a couple semi-sentient clones of me out there, but obviously none have a soul to speak of." Julie said and winced. "I think the powers that be made damn sure I didn't escape my fate."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Rebecca Talon

Re: Retreat to Fight Another Day

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Yeah, well we can't outrun the Grim Reaper forever. Eventually he will come to collect all of our souls."