Retreat to Fight Another Day

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Arisu Lei

Re: Retreat to Fight Another Day

Post by Arisu Lei »

“OR I’m just nuts.” Ari said with a gesture of her hand. “I mean my psych evaluation only got half completed because I fired my weapon over my therapist’s head because of an Imperium agent who was hiding in the ceiling above her. I MEAN it was only a ceiling tile that hit her... could have been the whole duct.” She chuckled. “Called me nuts and threw her badge at me so fast... I never saw a woman in her 70s with a cane and a limp run so fast.”

“It’s called motivation. Something things people need from time to time.” A voice said from the shadows.

“Who?” Ari whipped around and held her kilden in her hand.

“Oh come on... you were just talking about me.” The voice said and a ghostly figure approached. “Hello Rebecca. Ari. Hell is just as warm as I thought.” She chuckled and crossed her arms. “Honestly no idea where I REALLY am. But i’m not freezing. You’re looking good for a dead woman Becca. Guess an adoptive daughter is good motivation to keep moving.”

“Oh for f... PLEASE tell me you can see this.” Ari gestured.

“IF I wanted to mess with your head I’ve got way more fun ways of doing that.” Julie said and approached Becca. “You were right about me.”
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Which time?" Rebecca said dryly. "I feel I was right about you most of the time Julie."

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"Oh pretty much every time." Julie said with a light chuckle and sighed and shook her head. "Dying gave me a rather in depth look at my life... lives." she walked around them and smiled slightly. "I'm glad you two are working more closely together, you'll need to be unified. Trust me when I say there are fates worse than death... I'm, guess I can't say 'living proof' but... when Bartyn took my head off. I was judged. I spent one day where I should be. It felt like an eternity. Was given two options and only because the light you and Nick tried to fan into a flame with me. Spend it in eternal torment. Or limbo, a ghost in the Iljuna. Only really able to be seen by those that had a connection to me. The Iljuna is greatly out of balance and it's not even a whole 'good bad' thing, it's being corrupted by numerous other realities. Your counterpart Becca, she is a walking wound to the Iljuna of this reality. Those children of theirs only help to inflame it."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"A day wasn't enough, " she said with snark. "But, yeah. I could sense the imbalance for some time. I haven't been able to get a sense of the future in a long time." Sighing she slipped her new crystal into her robe and sat on the edge of a nearby rock. "Okay, Jules why are you telling us this? I can't say as this news comes as a surprise."
Last edited by Rebecca Talon on Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"If you endured what I endured for even an hour a day was an eternity. Now I'm understanding why Carly, the big one whom I refuse to call Cece because she sounds like an old rock song from the 1950s..." she rolled her eyes. "And I am sure you knew some of this already but it's reaching a more critical point what Dominus is doing it's not only fracturing planets, what he's going to do is going to fracture space itself."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

Rebecca sighed, "That does raise the stakes a bit. I'll bring this to the Council. What should we do?"

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"Fight them, stop them... if possible drive them back where they came or another reality. Given that Dominus is functionally immortal and has access to numerous copies of himself from other realities, even if you kill him it won't entirely stop his plans. It may mean crossing into some grey areas that the Jase'dasis may not be willing to cross. All I know is... if this isn't stopped and stopped for good. It's the end of everything. He knows the possible futures that people like Carly and your older Ethan have come from. He knows where others failed. He's far worse than anything I ever could fathom."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"He's worse now, with my counterpart. And now they have children. He's learning. What makes us stong is the family. The bond we all share. He's recreating that to do evil."

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"Imagine if we didn't know our Nicholas so well. At least we have some idea of what makes this one tick... even if it's a dark, reflected mirror." Julie said as she crossed her arms. "Although at least we know that if you and NIcholas ever hooked up you'd produce some horrible children..."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Julie you know that Nicholas and I would have geniuses for kids. Lord knows I wasn't the best mom in the world. Probably even worse than you, and both Ethan and Amiee turned out great. And Nick... well, he's a great father. No, for every bit of how evil Dominus and Bellatrix's kids are, our hypotheticals would be equally good."