Upholding the Devil's Bargain

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Upholding the Devil's Bargain

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"K'n'zy manipulated that relationship but I'm glad she's happy with Jonas even if it's weird when I think really think about it."

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

"Well, Solara and Jonas work. Their crazy matches each other. Besides... someone needed to help tame him." Cece said as she sipped her tea. "Anyway... I suppose I should get things handled for the day before we go out." she slid back into her heels and closed her eyes. "Oh and before I forget. How IS grandmother Tali anyway?"
Carly "Cece" Calhoun-Ryder
Nanny/Bodyguard/Tech Support

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey grinned, "Come visit later. I'm setting her up over Joe's later in Jason's old apartment. He needs the help these days."

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

Cece chuckled. "Yeah that he does. Jason's apartment? I'd run a disinfectant over everything..." she rubbed her fingers. "I'm looking forward to seeing just how much of her is in us. Now... I'm assuming you'll want her to have clearance to visit you here... and access to the special armory now and again right?"

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"She's your grandmother I doubt you'd be able to keep her out but yes make sure she has the clearance." Kinsey said with a nodd. "Especially working over NI."

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

"You know Grandpa Nick is going to try and recruit her for Alpha Section." Cece gestured. "I'd make sure you 'claim' her before he does. Or Director Decker. I like Nicole but she's been 'borrowing' my interns."

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey laughed, "I don't think we have anything to worry about."

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

Cece smiled. "Let's hope not. Oh... Bella's in the offices... wonder if Eli is going to tell her or if he'll wuss out." Cece mused.

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“I guess we’ll find out.” Kinsey said as she sat up in her chair. “James see what you can find for me and Carly you should probably get back just in case. We may need to be ready for backup. Eli is going to be family after all.”