In the Den of Evil

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Axii Kerstav

In the Den of Evil

Post by Axii Kerstav »

The Alliance shuttle approached the coordinates that had been indicated by Dominus. General of the Narlin Empire Axii Kerstav sat at the controls. His ceremonial armor gleaming softly under the lights of the cabin.

At 187 years old the Hylon had been part of some brutal campaigns. None more ruthless than the Narlin Civil War. This general was a battle hardened commander used to doing dangerous and distasteful tasks. But, this one... this final mission made his stomach want to turn itself inside out.

Pressing a button with cool finality he announced loudly to the others in the cabin. He had no idea if the changling could sleep, but he thought Mattis may have drifted off. "We have arrived at the coordinates gentlemen."

Victor Pier

Re: In the Den of Evil

Post by Victor Pier »

"Ahem... gentlemen? Speak for yourself." 'Becca' said with a smirk and fixed her uniform. "Whatever happens, we face it with bravery and we don't give in. No matter what they do to us. We need to find out what his endgame is here. He isn't taking us for intelligence, he's trying to destabilize our respective militaries but there has to be more than that."
Director Victor Pier
Aka: V'Pier

Axii Kerstav

Post by Axii Kerstav »

"Right. I suppose I should get used to she and her pronouns," the Hylon replied.

Mattis had stood silently, with his Marine officer's sword against his chest with his crossed arms holding it in place. "Do what you can, but I shall not hold it against any of you to talk. I have known the toughest men to talk under torture, and weak men physically take their secrets to the grave. We are dead. We shall seek escape, but in all probability we are already dead, and will soon be wishing for it."

Axii vomited. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand he scowled. "Screw 'em. If they want this shuttle they can clean it up."

Victor Pier

Post by Victor Pier »

"Like I told you, let me take the brunt of whatever... if it comes to it. We have no idea what he has planned for any of us, but he's screwing a version of... well me." 'Becca' said with a smirk. "And Mattis, you're too stubborn to die."
Director Victor Pier
Aka: V'Pier

Axii Kerstav

Post by Axii Kerstav »

Mattis only grunted in response as a tractor beam took hold of the shuttle and drug the ship inside of a waiting shuttle bay. Moments later the shuttle's door parted to reveal a group of armed guards.

Stepping into the bay Mattis looked around, and found the man who appeared to be in charge. Extending the sword. Not seeing rank he spoke evenly. "Please accept this as my formal surrender sir."

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"As if we would accept anything less." the officer said as he took the sword. "Right this way. I will admit... a part of me wishes you did resist. My men have been aching for a good scrap."

"Kinda glad we disappointed you." Becca said calmly.

"Oh the boss is going to love having another of you... sure as hell isn't gonna let us have any bit of Lady Bellatrix." he chuckled.

"Are all of you so... crude?" Becca inquired.

"Nah, some are even worse." he replied with a laugh and gestured to a door. "In there."

Standing in front of a window overlooking Terra Alpha, Lord Dominus stood with his back to the door.

"Welcome gentlemen and lady... I'm glad you willingly threw yourselves on the fire. It's such a lovely planet... would hate to see it burn. After all, when the smoke and dust clear, I will need a place for our troops to settle."

"Over our dead bodies." Becca said defiantly.

"Of course, wouldn't have it any other way." Dominus said with a dark look in his eyes.
Lord Dominus

Axii Kerstav

Post by Axii Kerstav »

"You do not frighten us Dominus," Axii said definitely. "We are all soldiers and it is our duty to fight, and if nessicary die for the Alliance. Torture will surely be fruitless amongst this group, and our positions already replaced."

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

The hum and hiss of an activated kliden came from behind the Terra Alphans. A black robed figure with the hood pulled up concealing the face in shadow. The crimson blade of her kliden glowed hot.

Without warning, and with practiced ease she removed Mattis' right arm, searing the flesh from shoulder joint to hip bone. The acrid, and almost aromatic scents of cooked meat filled the room.

Mattis screamed in agony, as he clutched himself. Bellatrix didn't have pity on the man and she remove the left arm with an upward stroke of her kliden. Both limbs lay upon the floor, the ends still smoking. She continued her abuse by using the ijulna to crush the man's jaw ensuring that he wouldn't be able to eat anything solid for a very long time. Even with the benefit of an osteoregenerator which he wouldn't have access to.

She clipped the kliden to her belt and with bony fingers she drew back the hood of her cloak to reveal a face so like Admiral Sandoval, but it was twisted in some way that one couldn't point to exactly. "You should be," Bellatrix said coldly. "You should be very afraid. From now on you three shouldn't be afraid of death. You should fear life."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus