Good News

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Eli Mathers

Re: Good News

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Well, I was thinking we just go as normal people, give the old 'yeah I get that all time... I don't think she looks anything like Bella Price. Her name's Jackie." Eli chuckled
Agent Eli Mathers
Presidential Secret Service Chief

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

Bella laughed, “I’ll try to be there.”
First Lady Isabella Price

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Hey if you don't come, I'll send Half Round to retrieve you." Eli said with a smirk. "Your brother enjoys search and capture missions."
Agent Eli Mathers

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Fine I’ll be there.” Bella said laughing and cursed. “I’ve got to go I’m going to be late for a meeting. I really am happy for you Eli.”

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"And I'm happy to hear you laugh again." Eli said with a smile. "I won't keep you from your meeting."
Agent Eli Mathers

T'Kir

Post by T'Kir »

"Oh Mrs. Price is very late..." T'Kir said. "They moved the meeting up a half hour because of the whole Dominus bull shite." she rolled her eyes. "Y'better run lass."
T'Kir d'Zarndeln T'Radiak-Foster
Congresswoman District 1
Terra Alpha Speaker of the House

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Fuck me.” Bella said angrily as she stormed out of the office. Clearly showing no intent on running but god help whoever she was meeting with for changing the schedule without telling her.