Good News

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Eli Mathers

Re: Good News

Post by Eli Mathers »

"I don't know Kinsey like I know you." Eli replied simply. "You've been kind of my best friend forever. Even if I've been a butthole sometimes."
Agent Eli Mathers
Presidential Secret Service Chief

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"Yeah well Kinsey can melt people with her mind." Bella offered. "And despite what everyone says behind her back she's good at raising kids. She did help raise me. But if you're sure this is what you want...I'd be honored."
First Lady Isabella Price

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Bells, I almost did marry you... " Eli said with a slight wince. "Besides... you're great with kids. Gale is a great little deadeye with pretty much anything you put in his hand. Much to Alice's chagrin I'm sure."
Agent Eli Mathers

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"Let's just face it as good as we were it would have been a mistake." Bella said with a shrug. "The universe is going to shit and you look like you could careless. Inara has done wonders for you. I couldn't have done that for you. But I can promise to spoil your kid and if anything does happen to you help raise it."

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"I'm sure you will." Eli said and gave her a hug. "Inara's fixed a lot of my rough edges... and I think I've actually helped her a bit. Given her a bit of purpose."
Agent Eli Mathers

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“She really is an amazing person and I’m happy for you.” Bella said as she hugged him back.

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Thank you." Eli said and gave her a tight squeeze. "I think Kinsey and Inara want to have a little thing tonight out somewhere. You are entirely welcome to come. Oh and apparently Kinsey found her birth mother... now we'll finally see where all that crazy comes from."
Agent Eli Mathers

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Oh that’ll be fun.” Bella said mischievously. “I can’t wait to see what kind of trouble the two of them get into. Anyway tell Inara unless something comes up I’d be happy to come if she doesn’t mind additional security.”

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Babe, you're going out with the Chief of the Secret Service and his fiance... and Kinsey's going to be there. How much more security do we need? Although then again... don't answer that. Almost every time we went out all hell broke loose." Eli teased
Agent Eli Mathers

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Exactly and my luck hasn’t exactly been great as of late so yeah. You may not get a say in the matter. You may have to convince Jon.”