Coffee and Beans

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Ethan Talon

Re: Coffee and Beans

Post by Ethan Talon »

"And why not?" Ethan asked with a grin. "Sure we might have to make some..." His grin widened, "Adjustments."
Major General Ethan Talon
CO III Corps of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Like my belly putting about two feet between us?" Trinity teased. "On one hand, we sure didn't pick a good time to have kids on the other hand... when IS it ever a good time? Besides not like we're lacking support and with twins... I'm pretty sure we're going to have people wanting to watch them. You know, NOW twins run in the family. Your sister had twins. We're having twins. Fraternal at least." she glanced at the house. "Good thing I made the place big. All fairness... if you didn't come back... I was considering adopting or being open to finding someone. Of course, there is a shortage of what I'd consider suitable bachelors."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

Ethan chucked and put his hat on Trinity, "There's always David. Though, I haven't a clue why he's single. Maybe he's gay."

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Or he hasn't met the right girl." Trinity said with a slight smile. "After all, most of the women here are either spoken for, minors or they're incredibly larger than life personality wise or they're into girls."

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"Larger than life? Like you?" He teased her as he crawled through the fence, and wrapped his arm around his wife's shoulders. "Let's go and and warm up by the fire. Besides I bet Mrs. Ackers has lunch ready."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Sounds like a great idea..." Trinity smiled and sighed happily. "By the way... since it's getting much colder and much snowier this year than last, I'm going to hire a few more hands to handle the berry crop, the climate controlled groves are fine, but last year we could have doubled our profits if we had more produce on the market compared to our competition. Winter the prices always go up anyway, but everyone else winds down, but thanks do Grandpa's new power core we can keep the force fields up all through winter." she glanced over her shoulder. "And if Dominus does end up causing problems in the city... we may need to consider opening up some of the land for emergency housing. Riley City Council has been drafting emergency protocols. Just in case. I'm still shocked how quickly this area grew. When I moved in there weren't half as many people and the City Council was like five or six people sitting in a booth at Myle's Cafe."

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"It's about to get a lot bigger," Ethan added. "You know that 1,000 acres between us and the Johnson Ranch? The Department of Interior just ceded it over to the Corps to build Camp Tucker which will be the home to several divisions including the 78th. Dougal's getting a third battalion to be formed into a special forces unit."