A Wretched Hive...

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Re: A Wretched Hive...

Post by Nick Ryder »

"We've fought against smart people before, but not one that doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything... that's the difference." Nick replied and took a seat at the bar. "I mean Tiberius cared about Earth and later Xenex. But this prick, he doesn't care. Only cares about seeing a body count and destroying lives."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

A'mira Stormborn

Post by A'mira Stormborn »

"I can't argue that," A'mira replied. "What would you like me to do?"
Agent A'mira Stormborn
Narlin Intelligence Division Liaison to
Alpha Section Intelligence

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Be creative. Most of all... give a shit. I won't throw lives away because of this ass." Nick said as he closed his eyes. "A'mira, we've only worked together for a little while, but when you threw in with me and my infant agency I made a promise by way of your contract that I would not throw your life away." he tapped the bar and looked at Kirby and A'mira. "Let's feed some intel that we're putting agents on Mars, they'll wonder if we know something they don't."

A'mira Stormborn

"It will be done," A'mira said without hesitation. "But, wasn't Mars destroyed?"
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Most of it, but there are still some large fragments left in orbit. Oddly enough the area my old office in the ASDB was located, we fortified the ground and about 20 miles below it because we used it for testing and explosives." Nick replied. "It's probably not safe to go without gear but it's still there. Maybe he'll think we have some secrets there, I just want to see if he'll actually deploy someone, if he does, then we know who our leaks are."

A'mira Stormborn

A'mira stood and bowed, "Then I have work to do."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Wow dad, you have them bowing..." Angel commented as she appeared holographically. "Sorry about being here like this, but we've got things on lockdown a bit and my newly assigned Yeoman is keeping me from leaving the office."

"Who'd you get?" Nick raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently the number of little blonde English girls in the service has increased since Alice became First Lady... I got this perky young thing. Very rule bound. Worse than Kassie or Trinity at being by the book." Angel said and crossed her arms. "I trust you aren't planning anything... Dominus is going to take it out on all of us if any of us do anything."

"Agent Stormborn is sussing a few things out... in the meantime, business as usual." Nick replied and cocked his head. "What about you?"

"Loading fighters onto any ship that can handle them." Angel whispered. "Just in case. Galaxy class saucers for evac. Miranda shitboxes for relief."
Vice Admiral Angelica "Angel" Ryder-Morris
CO 414th Engineering & Planetary Defense Fleet
Flagship: TAS Kitea
"Perky is as perky does."