Ballroom Blitz

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Tali’Zorha

Re: Ballroom Blitz

Post by Tali’Zorha »

Tali smiled and pecked his cheek. "Only as young as you feel Joe." she whispered under her breath. "Oh and I am entirely going to be doing something stupid. I have no idea where we're going... but I'm not coming back until I have that blonde bitch in a box."
Tali'Zorha Calhoun
Presidential Intelligence Agent

Catarina Peters

Post by Catarina Peters »

"Listen I don't have the foggiest clue as to what just happened, but I have to secure this scene. I have questions. and I need answers. This is the second person tied to you people to be attacked tonight. So, sit down, shut up and let me do my job. And if you think you're going to go on some vigilante quest think again. I'll have you put in jail so fast it will make your head spin."

Joe

Post by Joe »

"You'll probably want this too." Joe said as he reached behind one of the stills and pulled out a small box. "Kinsey hid it incase she ever needed to get off planet quickly and disappear. If anything ever happened to her it was suppose to go to Jack. I don't think she'd mind you having it. Tali...I loved her like a daughter. Make the bitch suffer."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"Three people are dead Detective." Bella corrected, cooly. She was seated at the bar working on a rather large bottle of Homebrew showing little interest in what was happening around her. "Might want to watch where you step."
First Lady Isabella Price

Catarina Peters

"Jesus!" She said looking around. Her face went white finally taking in the bits and peices. She bent down and gave the evidence a critical look. So the feller out side, and she raised an eyebrow, "Calhoun and Ryder wasn't it? Looks like an uncalibrated transporter. But.... wait this is weird." She opened a tricorder and scanned the remains. "A few years ago I investigated a homicide where a transporter was used. It looks a lot like this, but the scans don't match exactly. I haven't a clue what that means."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"It means they screamed before they died." Bella said as she tossed back a shot. "Inara heard screaming. My mother was dead before it happened so looks like you had the wrong people Detective. Now I'm going home. If you want to ask me more questions I'm sure you know where to find me."

Catarina Peters

"Yeah, that's not what I mean. I suppose it could be a different transporter design that accounts for the differences.... Home? Oh of course. Uh... do me one thing: before you go to sleep write me a statement while it's still fresh."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"I don't forget anything." Bella said as she slipped off the barstool. "But I'll have my assistant send it to you in the morning."

Catarina Peters

"Okay, that will work," Catarina replied. She stepped back and peeled off her gloves as CID arrived and started taking pictures and collecting evidence.