Ballroom Blitz

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Inara

Re: Ballroom Blitz

Post by Inara »

"If you need anything Clint." Inara said as she hugged him. "I'm so sorry...I wish..I wish there was something I could have done."
Inara
Ambassador to Thessia

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"I know..." Clint said softly and looked at Eli and Inara. "At least she didn't hurt you or the baby." he looked her in the eyes. "And I think Eli's right, maybe it's time for you two to find a place where you can find some measure of safety. Once we handle this situation with Dominus and this Ophelia bitch."

"Agreed." Eli said as he patted his shoulder. "Hey, just because me and Bella split and she got married doesn't mean I don't still care about Clint. You guys are still my best friends and practically family. Now let's try to honor Selene and Kinsey and Cece by nailing this witch to wall. I'm going nowhere until we get justice for them."

"Grozit... what the hell happened to my daughter?!" Tali said as she pushed her way through to them. "Eli... Clint... what the fuck? How did she take out Selene? I've been protected by at least two Selenes... and they're not this easy to take out."
Agent Eli Mathers
Presidential Secret Service Chief

Inara

Post by Inara »

"I don't know exactly. One minute she was floating in the air the next..." Inara trailed off. "Where's Jack?"
Inara
Ambassador to Thessia

Tali’Zorha

Post by Tali’Zorha »

Tali touched her forehead and her eyes went wide. "Outside! Hurry!" she took off into a sprint and ran out the back door to find Jack laying on the ground bleeding out.

"T... Tali?" He said groggily as he looked up. "What... what the bloody... " he felt his head and winced.

"K'n'zy... she's... she's... " Tali held his hand. "Don't get up... your head is split open."

"Wouldn't... be the first... time." Jack groaned. "I felt something and when I went out to look... the sign hit me. I think I... died for a sec. Saw Grandpa Leo."
Tali'Zorha Calhoun
Presidential Intelligence Agent

Inara

Post by Inara »

"Oh Jack." Inara said as she grabbed the handkerchief out of Eli's jacket pocket and pressed it to Jack's head. "You're going to be okay."
Inara
Ambassador to Thessia

Tali’Zorha

Post by Tali’Zorha »

"Whatever you're planning Eli... Clint. I want in." Tali said coldly. "Inara, take care of Jack... " she touched his cheek before she got up.
Tali'Zorha Calhoun

Inara

Post by Inara »

"What are you going to do?" Inara inquired. "You don't even know where she went."
Inara
Ambassador to Thessia

Catarina Peters

Post by Catarina Peters »

Outside-

Catarina's eyes went wide, "Fuck something's happening now!"

"Huh?" Nolan responded looking around half asleep.

"Something's hit the fan!" She leaped out of the squad car drawing her phaser and running full tilt back to the club entrance. She fumbled with her communicator, as she ran across the parking lot, "7-Bravo-12, 10-33 officer needs assistance at 2407 Main Street Joe's Club."

She kneeled next to Jack and felt for a pulse. It was weak and thready. "How the hell did I not see this?" She grumbled under her breath. "Nolan get the first aid kit! Dispatch, 7-Bravo-12. Shots fired at least one victim. We need transporter EMS yesterday!"

The officer dashed back to the patrol car and returned , and Catarina tore open the kit and pressed a hyposray against Jack's neck, and tore open a wound coagulant packet and poured it onto the wound.

"Nolan secure the scene. No one in or out without my permission!"
Last edited by Catarina Peters on Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tali’Zorha

Post by Tali’Zorha »

(it's Joe's by the way)

"Like hell you will you blondie." Tali said as she gave her a death glare and gestured with her hand and pushed her way past her. "JOE! Where did you put my 'special' crate that Jack left for me?"
Tali'Zorha Calhoun

Joe

Post by Joe »

"It's in the backroom under the still table." Joe said as he came hobbling out of the room angrily. His eyes resting on the spot where Carly and Kinsey had once been. "If you're going to do something stupid I support you 100 precent and wish I was a younger man Tali'Zorha."