Spoils and Booty

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Ophelia

Re: Spoils and Booty

Post by Ophelia »

Ophelia chuckled and released the pressure. "You probably think you're so tough. I could beat you within an inch of your life and you'd just spit out the blood, look at me with a look that could kill and ask me for more." she slapped her butt again. "I could almost respect that. Strong, independent woman, powerful in ways even you have no clue about." she looked her in the eyes. "And I think I can make you own that. You are more like me than you realize..."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"After everything I've been through I probably would." Kinsey admitted. Since the first time she'd been tortured by Julie Lei she'd vowed never again to succumb or give in and with K'n'zy's memories. It had been a vow they both had made before she'd finally slipped away. "Might be arrogant but I've got two lifetimes of shit in my head."

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Oh I'm sure we'll find something that'll traumatize you... " Ophelia said and patted her head. "In the meantime... sleep." she snapped her fingers cutting off the flow of oxygen just long enough to make her pass out. "Such a nice ass." she mused and went to the navigation console of her ship and set a course.

Hours Later --

Ophelia walked out of her shower and wrapped a silk robe around her body as a faceless slave attended her. "Begone... and ensure no one comes in."

"Yes Mistress." the slave replied and shuffled out.

"Good morning Kinsey." Ophelia said as she patted her cheek. "I know you're awake, you think I can't tell when someone is faking being asleep? I may be a technical newborn, but I wasn't born yesterday." she said and poured herself a drink. "Don't try to get up, general paralytic. I wanted to get a good scan of you. I must say, for a woman that's given birth not that long ago, you're in remarkable shape. Considering you didn't have your child birthed outside of you, that's impressive." she took a sip of her drink and smiled. "I've been looking for something to really test you, to see just how far I can push you before you entirely snap. You were right, you lived through a lot and the two memory engrams are fascinating. I rather like your 'other' self's fashion sense, killer outfits. You really should wear heels more often, they make you look even more attractive, but of course... that's opposite to what you want to do as a spy. You want to blend in. Just be that 'normal' girl, even though you are far from normal." she rolled her eyes. "You are what some would even consider a literal goddess. You could rule any half sane planet because you hold some fundamental forces within you and you barely know how or why."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“They’re bad for your feet.” Kinsey replied matter of fact as she opened her eyes.
The room was well appointed and decorated to match Ophelia’s clearly lavish taste. Despite being born yesterday Ophelia had a good eye and even Kinsey found it appealing. The sheets weren’t that bad either.

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Only ugly women say that. We have technology that can fix those problems. Worse for your knees than your feet if you wear them wrong." Ophelia replied as she slid into bed next to her. "They make long legs like your's even longer and they announce your presence in a room before you even arrive. Plus they make a useful weapon." she glanced at her stiletto heels. "You have a bit of a vicious streak in you. I can sense that violence is your preferred method of solving a problem, but you try otherwise because... your husband makes you want to be a better person. This Jack of your's... he's your anchor isn't he?" she traced her finger across Kinsey's thigh. "Your children do make you want to be better simply so they aren't treated like you were, but a part of you doesn't give a crap. Am I wrong? Those kids are exactly how you want them be. Strong, independent, completely devoid of a single fuck what anyone thinks of them." she cocked her head slightly. "And yet... the world around you annoys you. Oh sure you put up with it because that's what is expected." she brought up a hologram of Jack and in typical Ophelia twisted-ness he was naked. "I found this in your personal files. He's quite handsome in his own way. Makes you wonder why in so many realities a version of you and a version of him hooked up."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“I have good taste and he’s good in bed.” Kinsey replied unphased by the image. “You know genetically speaking he’s your brother.”

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"I know... I'm reminded of the 'other' Jackson constantly." Ophelia stuck her tongue out. "Still, he didn't quite get the genetic lottery did he? He's shorter than father. I was pretty much designed to be the best of both. Mother's cheekbones, legs, father's height. Oh and I can generate flame and electricity... but shh... I try not to use those unless I have to. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to have your fingernails catch on fire? I don't know how that Alice does it. Or what he sees in her besides those lips. You do have lovely lips I might say. A part of me really wants to hate every part of you but there are parts that I find interesting."

Ophelia gestured and changed the holographic image to that of Kinsey's family. "I may have sent one of your daughters to her death, but it's not as if you don't have another of her. You have backups for everyone. Hell even that little Kirk clone that Cross adopted is going the same path as your older daughter and her hubby. He's a cute kid, wonder what he'll be like now that his adopted mom's dead. Of course, let's be honest, you're more the mother type than Selene was any day. You knew he'd go for your daughter. And she IS a looker... your older son on the other hand... he's a bit of a randy one isn't he? Capitol Bay Bridge..." she brought up an image of him and Kassie. "Behind Leo's." she rolled her eyes. "Is there any part of the planet they haven't had sex in? Shocked that she isn't just popping out kids left and right. Of course, she's rather a kinky one would probably be turned on if I made her and Jason slaves. I just find this whole brood so fascinating. You're so powerful and yet... you're all in the no fucks given mode most of the time. Your family could probably stage a coup, take over and no one would be able to do a damn thing about it. Your daughter Mackenzie is just like you but she has no idea how to really be like you. Same with your son. Little Carly... she's a wide open blank slate. Not like 'Cece' such damaged goods there. You do know that despite her looks, she's like... 70. I scanned her. Her body is over 70 years old. Handy dandy Siofran dna keeping her young and perky. Robbing the cradle a bit with that RJ that oh by the way... I killed him. Didn't want him warning her. Or maybe he survived... don't know, really don't care. He's a flatscan. Nothing special.Just baseline human. She'd outlive him anyway."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Is there a point to this?” Kinsey inquired.

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"My point is..." Ophelia said as she leaned on her elbow and looked into Kinsey's eyes. "You are probably one of the superior beings in the galaxy... and you and your family are treated like freaks. I kill one of your daughters. I kill one of your friends. I almost kill your husband. And that wouldn't break you. Most people would be inconsolable. Not you. Maybe you just need to be let out of your cage. Be like us."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey laughed, “I’ll never be like you. I might do something questionable once in a while but for the right reasons. You people have no moral compass and you lack compassion.”