Spoils and Booty

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Ophelia

Spoils and Booty

Post by Ophelia »

Somewhere -

Ophelia sat on a stool and admired her handiwork. In less than a half hour on the ground, she managed to capture the infamous Kinsey Calhoun and her daughter, the Chief of Staff, the former Fleet Captain, the time traveler, Carly Ryder. Both powerful women, both women that were feared by their lessers. Now, they both were wrapped up tightly, psionic blockers keeping their minds from forming a coherant thought, let alone using their psionic abilities. Tritanium alloy bands secured their limbs, making them look like red turkeys with brown hair. Their skin was pink and red from losing a thin layer of skin, like a very aggressive exfoliate scrub was done on them. Their hair was missing a couple of inches from the ends and they were as bare as they day they both came into the world.

"I'm sure you both wonder why you're still alive and currently taking up only a couple of square feet of space on my ship." Ophelia said as she got up and slapped Kinsey on the butt. "I've watched and read a lot of reports. You have any idea how many people want to do that to you?" she said and slapped her backside again. "The fearsome Kinsey Calhoun... not so scary once I block your psionic ability and bind you up and nice and tight. You're going to be fun to study. My father is scared shit-less of you. One of you dealt him a great blow. So much so that he stays as far away from at least one reality you're in." she glanced at Carly. "Her I could care less about, she can't do what you can."

The back hatch of the shuttle opened and Ophelia crouched down next to Kinsey. "You may only think I saved you both... but I didn't. I may as well tell you, Victoria Underwood is the Ajem'dasis Master... or Mistress or whatever in this reality. She struck a bargain with my parents. One part... your sweet daughter. I think she's going to be their sex toy. I could care less. Maybe she just wants to finish what she started during the election. Whatever it is... not my concern."

"G... g.... go to... " Carly tried to speak but could barely string two words together.

"Go to hell? Just a guess." Ophelia shrugged her shoulders. "I probably should let your mother watch this..." she turned Kinsey around so she could see Carly and the hatch. "I'll turn down the psi blocker just enough so you can register what's happening. Then... it's just you and me. As my mother is fond of saying, don't fear dying... fear living."

Deactivating the force field she used her foot to push the pallet with Carly on it and the shuttle tipped backward just enough that it started to slide out the back. "Bye bye sweet cheeks."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Spoils and Booty

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

The bonds were too tight for Kinsey to struggle against and all she knew was Carly was being pushed out the back of the shuttle. Before this was over, she was going to kill Ophelia one way or another. She would make her suffer for Selene and for Carly. Ophelia would learn first-hand why Dominus feared her.

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

Ophelia watched as Carly landed rather violently on Victoria's mansion's front lawn. "I hope this squares us Lady Seig'Ajem."

"It does indeed." Seig'Ajem said with a nod of her head, her hood and mask hiding the smile on her face. "You work fast."

"That's what I do." Ophelia said and smiled. "Enjoy... Ophelia out." she closed the comm and turned her attention to Kinsey. "So... I think we should put you somewhere more secure, because i am sure if my father knows I have you... he'll want me to just vaporize you. And that is no fun at all. And mother... she'd relieve you of a few of your limbs."

Meanwhile --

Seig'Ajem ignited her kilden and removed Carly from the bonds and used the Iljuna to move her inside the house. "Unconscious... oh this could be fun..." she mused. "Abbygale... we have a house guest!" she announced as the door closed.
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“I guess we know who’s smarter.” Kinsey ground out.

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"I know... I know... I probably should do the same, but that's so wasteful. Waste not want not my father always tells me." Ophelia said as she closed the hatch and the shuttle took them into space and then warped away from Terra Alpha. "By the time the geniuses figure out that you aren't dead I'm sure they'll look for you, but that'll be days maybe weeks. Think of how much fun you'll give me and who knows... maybe you'll want to stay with me. There are plenty of K'n'zys in the multiverse that are rather good slaves."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey snorted, “Been there done that and I’d be terrible at it. Space me now while you have the chance.”

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"You're quite mouthy for a naked woman bound with tritanium bands." Ophelia said. "I may have reduced the mental blockage to allow you to understand what's going on but you're far from in control here." she ran her finger across a faint stretch mark still left on Kinsey's side. "You have nice skin, my father has a man named the Artist that does amazing work. Worst pain you'll ever endure, worse than childbirth. I've been studying his methods." she trailed her fingernail across her sensitive skin. "But I'm more interested in your mind, how you can be so... violent with a thought. I'm sure with a little study I can neutralize that, then... father can retake that reality he lost. After he finishes subjugating this one."

Removing her kilden from her belt she activated it and let it ignite close to her face. "Impressive eyes... they immediately protect themselves from light. Must be the Xenexian sun and dust." she brought it close to her neck and smiled. "When I dropped that sign on your mate, I think I killed him. Wonder if he senses you still... if he's alive."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“If you killed him then you really are stupid.” Kinsey replied as she looked into Ophelia’s eyes. Her lavender eyes were dark and dangerous despite her body being physically restrained. “You do not scare me Ophelia. I’ve been tortured, I’ve died, and I have the memories of slave. Do your experiment and be done with it. You’re boring me.”

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Or maybe I'll just make you beg me to kill you." Ophelia said as she used the iljuna to crush Kinsey's throat. "Do you know there are so many tiny parts of the body that when manipulated cause extreme agony." she released her throat and passed her hand over Kinsey's spine. "Screw up one of these little bones in your back... I can make you completely immobile for the rest of your life. I can beam out a tiny piece of cartilage and you'll suffer every time you move." she manipulated one of her vertebrae. "If I remember my anatomy... you probably lost all feeling in your right hand."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey laughed as much as she could in the restraints.

“Had that one smashed with a hammer by a rather grumpy Orion. No personality but he was rather creative.”