Spoils and Booty

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Ophelia

Re: Spoils and Booty

Post by Ophelia »

"Oh we have one... it's just set to nihilism." Ophelia replied. "Compassion... makes people weak. They don't do what they have to do because of it." she sighed. "Look, I may not have your life experience but I'm smart, I'm well read and I have studied more about everything than people realize. You spent what? 3 years in a time dilation 'condo'. I was age accelerated, fed information directly to my brain and then experienced almost twenty years in a time dilation chamber with my brother. You could have come out of that condo an old woman. Hell, you could have come out a corpse but you didn't. I could put you in a similar chamber, have you experience a lifetime in the time it takes me to have lunch. The right conditions... you may be more K'n'zy than you would care to believe. Oh sure you could do some bad things for good reasons. Well... maybe that's what the galaxy needs. I'm not stupid. Your side will find some way of defeating my father and my mother. It's only a matter of time. Sure they may take out more of those you love and care about, but you always seem to find new ones to fill their void."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey raised an eyebrow, it was all she could move, as she looked at Ophelia.

“Why does it sound like you’re trying to propose an alliance in a roundabout way? I won’t kill your parents for you just to put you on a throne.”

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"What holds you back? Anyone with half a brain can see the darkness in you." Bellatrix asked walking into the room. Her image flickered as the holographic signal was momentarily interrupted. "Is it out of loyalty to the Ryders? Or perhaps it's some sort misguided sense of morality? Really Calhoun? I'm disappointed in you. Morality is subjective, and is what you make of it.

"As for you Ophelia dear; why are you in bed with her? Pretending to be gay doesn't endear you upon your victims." The Bellatrix hologram sat gracefully on a nearby chair, and took in the scene before her. "You were sloppy dear. Left too many witnesses. Especially when you tried to kill Mr. Fletcher. That my dear is highly disappointing. If you intend to kill someone, make it stick. Though, in all fairness your father shares the same failing. I digress, for your first solo mission you did well enough. Far cruder than how I would have handled it, but effective nonetheless, and you got your new plaything for the girl that has everything."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Actually mother it went better than I had originally planed. It was messy on purpose. I wanted lots of people to see Kinsey and Carly 'die'. I wanted them to feel their pain if they were capable of feeling it on some level. Fletcher was collateral damage, live or die I just didn't need him getting in my way. You know how lovers are." Ophelia replied. "Secondly... I'm not playing at being gay or anything, I am simply getting comfortable. It's not as if I grew up with much physical interaction mother. Besides, you cannot deny she's rather attractive. And relax Calhoun, I didn't frak you. That was one of the slaves." she laughed and shook her head. "Kidding! Kidding! Like i would let anyone touch you but me. Mother is right... you are holding yourself back. K'n'zy didn't of course, K'n'zy was a slut that thought with her lady parts more than her brain. Unlike the K'n'zy that defeated my father in some forgotten reality. She had balls. I did have to check to make sure you didn't. Clearly you wear the pants in the family. Wouldn't be the first reality where a she was a he in a previous iteration. I think in one reality you, mother, were a male that was a female and didn't want anything to do with his... her old life. Father's logs are quite interesting."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“You are rather curious aren’t you.” Kinsey mused.

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"I like to think of myself as a scientist as well as a sadist." Ophelia replied. "Your side has won victories when you really shouldn't have, but you had that... little extra factor. Why else do you think I exist at all? Father knew that part of the reason his counterpart had such success was his family around him. Father has pretty much killed all his original one. Other realities versions of him too."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Yes almost. He’s an almost kind of man.” Kinsey replied smirking. “He couldn’t kill Jackson, he couldn’t kill Solara, and he will always have almost conquered every universe.”

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix laughed, "My dear, Dominus has many deficiencies, but he is a man. I can guarantee you that, he wears the pants in the relationship despite us being partners in every sense of the word."
Consort of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Yes, he needs someone to finish what he can’t.” Kinsey said matter of fact.

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"We complement each other Calhoun. I'm the scalpel to his sledgehammer. I urge caution, while he pushes me to be bold."
Consort of Dominus