Spoils and Booty

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Ophelia

Re: Spoils and Booty

Post by Ophelia »

"And you Kinsey, what do you bring to the table? Your Jack is a genius, a devoted father... and you... you kick ass and make booze?" Ophelia cocked her head slightly. "Interesting side hustle as they say."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

The Bellatrix hologram stood, "Such a complete waste of potential Calhoun." She placed a hand on Ophelia's shoulder, "She's pathetic and unworthy of your time. I would kill her and be done with it now. Have your fun daughter. I'll be... home waiting for you."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“You haven’t tried my booze.” Kinsey replied with a smirk. Ophelia was trying to bait her. Jack was smart and a devoted father and she loved that about him. Especially, when he explained something scientific after she pretended she didn’t understand. Their relationship went so much deeper than words she’d never been able to articulate it anyway.

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"I have... but you could be so much more. Mother is right. You've squandered your life. I really should just end it right now." Ophelia said as she got up and crossed her arms. "But I won't. Not yet. I want to learn more." she stroked her hair. "Would you like your Jack with you? That's the only one you really care about isn't it? The kids are old enough and you have plenty of people who'll take care of them. They don't need to suckle at your teet. They don't need you. Isn't that pathetic. You push them out of you, which is disgusting by the way, raise them and then they really don't need you anymore. Hell your own mother comes back after decades, I was considering taking her too but let's face it, we don't have enough data on her. I do have plenty on you." she brought up a holographic display. "So do you think they are mourning you or planning an attack? I'm thinking the latter. Which is interesting. They love you so much they will go to war and yet... why do they need to lose you and Carly and Selene? Hmm? Weak. Tell me, if you were in charge... what would you do? You do realize that if you do somehow defeat my father and mother and what we've created, there are still hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of followers, plus a near infinite number of alternate realities... for all you know... I'm just a clone and the real me is sitting somewhere safe sipping a latte getting her toes painted by another version of you that we already subjugated?"
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“They’d morn, name something after me, and then hunt you down.” Kinsey said with a sigh, she was really tired of them naming shit after her. “If it was me, I’d just go right to hunting you down. Clone or not. I would find you and I would kill you. I’d push you from this reality an make sure you didn’t come back.”

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"And then what?" Ophelia inquired. "Just go back to your life?"
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Maybe…maybe not. I’d worry about that after.” Kinsey admitted.

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"You'd get bored." Ophelia mused. "Or you'd have another spawn." she snorted and shook her head. "And what of the Brethren? You do realize without Dominus holding their leash, they're free to do to any other planet what they did to Mars and Taleria... and Xenex."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“You already know the answer to that.” Kinsey stated and sighed. “Do you plan to keep me paralyzed all day? I can’t exactly go anywhere.”

Abbygale Porter

Post by Abbygale Porter »

Meanwhile -

Abby stood in front of Carly with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face. "I don't like this at all," she said to Victoria. "This is beyond risky, and puts us in danger. You should kill her and be done with this. This is unnecessary."