Dark Responses

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Isabella price

Re: Dark Responses

Post by Isabella price »

She smiled at him, it had been a while since she genuinely smiled at anyone.

“After our meeting we are taking the rest of the day off. I’m exhausted and I don’t mean from the quickie.”
First Lady Isabella Price

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"That was a quickie?" Jon chuckled and held her hand. "That was longer than we've done in a while." he nodded his head. "I'll have C... Kassie clear the schedule. And we're stealing Daisy from Intel."
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Now we’re thinking on the same wave length.” Bella beamed. “We’ll need her more then ever. I’ll have James get everyone together. Daisy should be at the meeting as well.”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"So is James going be your de facto assistant now?" Jon inquired. "The boy is good at what he does. I feel bad about essentially having child labor, but its more work to keep him out than to let him work. Do we even pay him?" he took a final look at himself in the reflective vase in the corner of the room. "I never really asked before... typically because Kinsey would give me a look and I'd just let it go."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Part time and yes we pay him. Anything over that and it’s babysitting at least until he’s 16.” Bella said with a shrug. “Or I could just give you a look. Plausible deniability.”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Honestly you just have to smile and I would give you whatever you asked for." Jon admitted and kissed her on the lips again. "That's some lipstick... not a smear." he mused. "At least you didn't borrow your mother's 'knock out red' by accident again, although that really did give me a good night's sleep." he said with a slight laugh and gestured to the door. "After you Mrs. Price."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"Of course Mr. President." Bella said with a grin as she reached for the door handle and paused. "I love you Jon."

Bella stepped out into the office both Kassie and James acted like they were working on something and not debating what might having been going on behind closed doors.

"James, I need you to get Dad and call Daisy have them come here for a meeting with the President. Kassie toss out the coffee and put on some tea then find Jack. We need him here as well. Tell him the good news if it gets him here faster. Then clear the President's schedule for the rest of the day and hold all calls unless its important." Bella ordered. "We'll setup in the President's office."

Kassie Kaine-Calhoun

Post by Kassie Kaine-Calhoun »

"Yes ma'am." Kassie saluted and smirked as she gave her and Jon a once over. "Oh yeah... they totally did it." she cleared her throat and picked up a padd. "Bella... Jon... since we're making changes uhm... I think Jason should be on the security detail here. He's already hanging out here most of the time because of me or Kinsey and with Kinsey... gone... he's going to need something to do."

"Besides you of course." Jon whispered in Bella's ear. "Yes yes... I see... well, given the circumstances, find a line item we can use. You're Chief of Staff now. I suppose we could fold Kinsey's intel team into something here out of my office, with her gone and Cece and Selene... we're going to need to play things closer to the vest."

"Of course sir." Kassie said and nodded her head. "We'll make it work. So James IS part of the team right?"

"Indeed he is... give him a higher security clearance, he goes where Bella goes. As far as anyone ELSE is concerned, he's 18." Jon gave James a wink.

"Man I was just looking forward to being 16 so I could get my shuttle license officially." James teased. "18 huh... shit... that means I have to pay taxes. You son of a..." he rolled his eyes. "Just kidding Jon... I'm honored sir."

"I'll put the tea kettle on and Bella... it's about time." Kassie said with a smile.
Kassandra "Ka'h'zy" Kaine-Calhoun
Price Administration - Xenexian Delegate

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"I know." Bella said softly. "Now get to work. Mr. President shall we." Bella added gesturing towards his office.