Dark Responses

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Khan Noonian Singh

Dark Responses

Post by Khan Noonian Singh »

The Morning After --

Khan stood over the medical exam table that kept his daughter's body in a stasis field. He was determined to find a way to prevent the Ajem from using their powers to kill others like they had done to his daughter. It was the only thing he could do to keep himself from going off in a violent, impotent rage. Natalia was smart enough to give him space but she knew he was hurting, he never allowed little Nora anywhere near his lab but today, her playpen was in the corner. As if he needed to keep the one daughter he still had influence over safe and close.

"Computer. Open a channel to Isabella." Noonian said as he put the cover over Selene's table and walked to his desk workbench. He needed to talk to his grand daughter. Before he finished his exam.

-- Compound Residence

Clint was walking back and forth in the living room as he looked at the scans from the night of the attack and afterward. There was no trace of the Ophelia bitch that killed his wife and Kinsey and Carly. He couldn't bear to go back home, not after all this and besides, James and Kaitlyn had been staying in the Compound lately anyway. Jon had taken to doting on his little sister in law. Although he did worry about James.

"Dad, Grandpa Noonian's on the line. I think he's calling for Bella, but she's hardly in a speaking mood." James said as he handed Clint another PADD.

"Are those Selene's widow bite gauntlets?" Clint noticed the edges sticking out from under James's coat.

"Not taking any chances, besides, they fit perfectly." James said and looked at the door. "I keep expecting them to come in."

"They got what they wanted... but I don't think your mother would have wanted you to..." Clint started to say and shook his head. "You know what... wear them. You have my blessing kid." he sighed and called into the other room. "BELLA! Comm! It's your grandpa. Answer it or James'll test out a widow bite on your butt!"
Noonian "Khan" Singh
AlphaTek Industries - BioMedical Sciences
Husband of Natalia Ryder - Former "Despot"

Isabella price

Re: Dark Responses

Post by Isabella price »

“Yes, because giving them to a child is a great idea.” Bella said sarcastically as she walked into the room carry a coffee cup. She sipped at it as crossed the room over to the comm unit and activated it. “And don’t you both have an office…Good morning Noonian.”
First Lady Isabella Price

Khan Noonian Singh

"Wish it was a better morning Isabella." Noonian replied and sighed as he reclined a little in his chair. "I have finished the autopsy on your mother and I am working on some... defenses to help prevent it. This was the hardest thing I have ever had to do for my daughter... I feel as if I failed her somehow and yet, there was nothing any of us could have done." he shook his head."Is there any more word on this Ajem'dasis cow that murdered our Selene? I want to be involved, in whatever way I can."

He looked into the monitor. "And I mean that. In any way I can."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Why so she can kill you too?” Bella inquired coldly. “Haven’t enough children lost their parents already?”

Khan Noonian Singh

"Dear Bella... I have been fighting in wars since the 20th Century. This isn't my first but I meant more in terms of scientific and tactical assist." Noonian replied. "Natalia would have my balls in a jar if I went out and tried to be Khan Singh again."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Good I’m glad someone around here has some sense. My father is intent on tracking down that woman. He’s a fucking idiot.” Bella said bitterly and took a sip of her from her which was spike with hard liquor. “Kaitlyn and James already lost one parent they don’t need to lose another.”

Khan Noonian Singh

"Don't call him that." Noonian said and cocked his head slightly. "Natalia and I have been discussing it, if it makes things easier, we'd be willing to watch Kaitlyn, I... am rather fond of having my girls nearby." he glanced at Nora in her playpen. "It's a new feeling for me. Bella... don't give into grief. Please. Although we do certainly need to formulate a response to this action. Three dead... four if you count RJ he still hasn't woken up, prognosis is still not good only a matter of time. Jack... he's holed up somewhere I can't reach him."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

Bella sighed heavily as she squeezed the bridge of her nose

“What do you want me to do?” Bella inquired sounded defeated. “There isn’t anything we can do. We made a deal with Dominus and we can’t attack him. Just like Bartyn there isn’t anything we can do and pretending like there is is just a waste of time.”

Khan Noonian Singh

"So they just get away with it?" Noonian said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose and pulled his glasses off. "Who next? They didn't even leave enough of Kinsey and Carly to do a full bio scan, but what was left is their remains. It fits in a single test tube."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

Bella drained her mug and sat it down.

“Look the Terra Alpha government cannot sanction a formal response without proof that Dominus ordered an assassination of Selene, Carly, and Kinsey. Now if they…” Bella said raising her voice and pointing to her father and James. “Want to go off and do something stupid they can. But they won’t have the resource of this government backing them. I don’t like it but Kinsey wasn’t here to blow up ships with her mind and she sure as hell isn’t here to do it now. Jon did what he had to to protect this planet and everyone on it including you.”