Dark Responses

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Isabella price

Re: Dark Responses

Post by Isabella price »

“She was preceptive.” Bella said as she rested her head on his should and breathed him in. God she had missed the smell of him. She couldn’t describe it, she’d never been good with words like Solara.

The more she breathed him in the more relaxed she felt and the tension started to leave her body. She rested a hand on his chest as she kissed his neck softly.

“I missed you.” She whispered against his skin.
First Lady Isabella Price

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"I missed you too." Jon said as he ran his hands through her hair. "You know... they win when we stop being together." he said with a sigh. He always felt like the world was righter when she was with him. Ever since they met, just her smile was enough to make his day better, a touch, a kiss. "We handled so much nastiness in the past, but at least we were doing it together. Hard to believe it's only been a couple years since we made a scandal by having sex in my office. The newly minted Veep shagging the cute, young Chief of Staff. Nothing phased us then, even your temporary blindness and everything else that happened, we still endured. United front. Us against the galaxy."
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“I’ll never leave you again. We face this together.” Bella said and kissed Jon softly on the lips.

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"As it should be." Jon said as he kissed her deeply and pulled her close. "Did I lock the door when we came in here?"

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“I don’t know I was already in here.” Bella replied with a smirk that made her look almost normal again.

She kissed him passionately then pulled away abruptly to go lock the door. Kassie and James wouldn’t be dumb enough to allow anyone in with the door closed but better safe then sorry. Especially, with that look in Jon’s eyes she hadn’t seen that since that time in his office.

“It’s locked now.” She informed him pulling off her suit jacket and tossing it on the back of a chair. “I know that look. Has it really been that long?”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

Jon took off his jacket and smiled as he walked over to her. "Well you haven't seen my legs since they removed the bandages. Your's look... wonderful as always." he glanced down at them. "It's been a while. Not that either of us have been in the mood but... after everything that happened." he looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately. "Why should Jason and Kassie have all the fun in here...?" he winked and picked her up.

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

- -

“I think we should clear the schedule for the rest of the day and call a meeting with my Dad and Jack.” Bella said as she finished tightened Jon’s belt. There was a playful twinkle in her eyes as she tucked his soiled handkerchief in his pants pocket. “We need to set plans in motion while still appearing to go along with our deal.” Bella added as she adjusted his tie.

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

Jon put her necklace back around her neck and fixed her blouse collar. "Quite right... " he smiled and kissed her forehead. "That's what I love about you... five minutes after all that... and we're thinking clearly. Why didn't we do this sooner?"

Couching down to retrieve her shoe from under the table he cocked his head and looked up and pulled the velcro strapped phaser off from underneath. "This thing is a relic... probably has no charge left." he put it into Bella's inner jacket pocket. "It was Cece's backup piece." he sighed heavily. "I'm going to miss her. It was kind of nice having a telepath on the staff... now I have no idea if Jack is bullshitting us or not. And you know he will be."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Of course especially with Kinsey gone but we are going to give him purpose.” Bella said as she slipped on her shoe. “And I don’t think he’ll refuse it either.”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Not when it comes from the Presidents Price." Jon said with a wink of his eye. "It may just be that post coital glow but... I had almost forgotten just how confident you look when there's even a fragment of a plan in your head."