Dark Responses

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Jonathan Price

Re: Dark Responses

Post by Jonathan Price »

Jon threw his hands up. "Neither do I! We have the most powerful military in the galaxy and it's about as strong as a wet fart! What the hell are we doing? You're a depressed mess since Bartyn, I'm second guessing myself, I don't even have my Chief of Staff who used to sort of know what the fuck to do. Malcolm and T'Kir would piss off Dominus even more I'm sure of that..."
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Yes, they would.” Bella agreed as she took a step closer to him and wiped at her eyes. “I’m just…I’m scared Jon. I shouldn’t have talked you into that deal.”
First Lady Isabella Price

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"What was my alternative? Tell them 'fuck you and the horse you rode in on?'" Jon replied. "We need to find some way of dealing with them and I am entirely... out of ideas. We never faced anyone like them." he leaned against the wall. "I feel like it's all falling apart. We're falling apart."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

8-)
Last edited by Isabella price on Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“I don’t want to lose you.” Bella said softly as closed the distance between them. There were tears in her eyes and she wiped them away as she looked into his eyes. “I can’t and yet I’ve done everything I can distance myself. I let you face this on your own and it was selfish and I'm sorry. We've always been better together...tell me what you need.”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

'I don't even know anymore." Jon admitted as he pulled her closer to him. "I feel like ever since the attack... I just haven't had the fire I had. Simple state matters, sure, I do that in my sleep. Tax issues, policy, jobs, not a problem. But this... I don't even sleep well. Which you wouldn't really know since we haven't really shared a bed in... a while."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“I haven’t been sleeping either.” Bella admitted as she looked away, ashamed. They didn’t need to worry about Dominus attacking they were already destroying each other for him and Bartyn had been the catalyst. Blinded by fear, she’d been oblivious to the fact she’d become the fuel to the fire that was slowly destroying the Alliance. Slowly, destroying them.

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"I think we need to recalibrate." Jon said as he held her hands. "Two of us have not been the same and everything is suffering for it." he smiled slightly. "This is the closest that we've really been in weeks."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“The first time someone hasn’t knocked on the door or a comm hasn’t gone off.” Bella said with a smile as she looked into his eyes. “I should have noticed sooner. I’ve been so distracted…I didn’t even know Ophelia was there last night. I should have known. I should have…”

Bella trailed off as she ran her thumb against his hand. Had it really been that long since they'd last touched like this? It felt like forever and it made her heart ache.

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Shh shh... it's alright..." Jon pulled her close and kissed her on the cheek. "You were right before... if you acted she'd have hurt you too." he inhaled and smiled slightly. "It's almost funny... your mom was after me to try and push you to talk. Guess she got her wish."