Dark Responses

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Jonathan Price

Re: Dark Responses

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Doesn't sound like such a crazy notion." Jon said as he picked up her mug and took a sip. "Little coffee with your bourbon?" he mused and took another sip. "I spent the last hour trying to talk the Fleet staff, the joint chiefs and the civilian security and safety corps down from trying to launch an all out assault and biting my bloody tongue. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a one term President because our own party is ready to tell me to fuck the hell off." he looked at her. "Your mother, Kinsey and Cece... three of the five most important women in my life are dead and I have to tell everyone to 'be calm, take no action.'" he hit the wall. "Give me one good reason not to send every ship we've got against them. We won wars before."
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Because I talked you into making a deal to save this planet.” Bella said as she took her mug back. “What’s to keep them from coming here and killing everyone? We did what had to to protect everyone. We don’t even know if Ophelia was here under Dominus’ orders. She could have been acting alone. If we go after Dominus he’ll kill everyone.”
First Lady Isabella Price

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"And if we just let this go... he'll kill everyone anyway because he knows he's made us his bitch!" Jon said and slammed his hand on the table. "How the hell did Nick Ryder do this for four years? Hell for his whole bloody career?" he looked out the window at the grounds. "I can't just keep our people on standby because 'pledged' ourselves to Dominus... there has to be a way to negate the Brethren.. or send them back to somewhere... I don't care if it's another reality."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“And I’m not going to let you put this planet in danger.” Bella said raising her voice. “I already failed before not again. We made a deal!”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Oh and that gave him the right to send his kid to kill our people?" Jon snapped back. "Screw the bloody deal! We're all dead men and women anyway... what difference does it make? They didn't even fire a single shot at that harpy before they were killed! My oath to defend this Alliance included them too!"

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“So, what we just say fuck it then?” Bella yelled. “Fine attack him and let him come. Maybe he’ll kill Kassie or James or me. There won’t be shit we can do about it anyway. God knows I’m fucking worthless at protecting anyone! That deal is the only thing keeping us safe. If a few people have to die to keep it that way then so be

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

Jon hit his fist on the table. "So we just let them do whatever the fuck they want? You have any idea how it feels to be so damn helpless in this?" he put his finger in her face "And if you call yourself fucking worthless again..." he shook his hand. "You're worth more than I am! Should have gone with the Generals. Then I wouldn't have to bury your mother. Or you."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“I do know what it’s like to feel helpless or have you forgotten.” Bella said bitterly as she shoved his hand out of her face.

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"So why aren't you even considering a response? When the hell did you get so passive?" Jon said and crossed his arms. "That's what they told me! And it took every ounce of willpower not to say MY BLOODY WIFE TOLD ME NOT TO!"

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“I’m trying to protect everyone.” Bella said and smacked her mug off the table in frustration. “I couldn’t protect you, I couldn’t protect my mother, and I can’t even protect myself! It’s only a matter of time before this falls apart and I don’t know what to do.”