The New Band

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Isabella price

Re: The New Band

Post by Isabella price »

"I think only an idiot would try that." Bella as she bumped his shoulder. "Granddad is going to watch Kaitlyn while you're gone. I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea since he offered already and I think we'll have our hands full with Calhoun-Ryders. James will check in and make sure the two aren't planing world domination while you're away."
First Lady Isabella Price

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Kaitlyn and you can take over the world whenever you like, as long as you eat your veggies." Clint said with a laugh.

"And wash behind your ears. Seriously. Can grow corn back there." Jack chimed in.

"When the fuck did we become 'dad's'?" Clint shook his head. "I mean I made dad jokes for years but... wash behind your ears was entirely my next line."

"Sorry if I stepped on your moment." Jack teased. "Alright Presidents... we've got our marchin' orders. Let's find us an Ajem'dasis bitch."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"Good luck." Bella said with a smile then turned to Jon. "And you Mr. President now have your orders to attend too."
First Lady Isabella Price

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Right. We should probably head to our secure quarters and address those orders." Jon said as he gathered his PADDs. "Gentlemen, if you need us... leave a message with Kassie."
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha