The New Band

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Jack Ryder

Re: The New Band

Post by Jack Ryder »

"And my wife and daughter." Jack replied. "I'm truly getting tired of every despot we face killing my wife... "
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"You'd think they would have learned by now." Bella smile slightly. "Alright if no one has anything they want to add then lets get to it."
First Lady Isabella Price

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"We'll get them Isabella... but we also have to be prepared that this won't go the way we hope." Jack said as he gave her a nod of his head. "I'll get started immediately." he handed her a padd of his own. "Anything happens to me, I want you and Jon to take the kids, you're practically MC's sister in law..." he winked at James.
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"You're sure about this?" Bella ask as she took the pad.

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"My greatest co-creations were my children. Bartyn may have taken your chance to have your own away, but if anything happens... I'm sure you will be an excellent mother." Jack said with a smile. "Besides... I'm not planning on dying. Not yet."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"Good because I want you to come back both of you." Bella said as she eyed her father. "But if anything does happen Jack...we'll take care of them you have my word."

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"That is all I ask." Jack said as he pecked her cheek. "I am truly sorry for your loss. We loved Selene dearly, she was like a sister to us." he closed his eyes. "Take care of your father."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

Nicole waited until the meeting had ended and approached Jon and Isabella. "If you're looking for answers from SHIELD, I'm afraid we have very little to go on." she handed Clint a PADD. "These are the full sensor readings from near Joe's but there is appallingly little. Her transports and whatever ship she used was incredibly sophisticated and heavily shielded. We know she DID do something but what and where and how... no clue." she rubbed her eyes. "I've been up since all this happened and have been going over literally everything. Dominus on the other hand is surprisingly... mellow at the moment. No major actions have been taken since the announcement. Only one small planet near the edge of the Beta Quadrant defied his orders and was quickly invaded and decimated. Only about 293,000 but still... it's true that he's backing up his threats for defiance but so far no one else is risking it."
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Why is it so fucking hard to find one foreign warp signature?” Bella inquired sounding frustrated. The bitch was able to hide from SHIELD and her father was she really that fucking good or where they just missing something? Some tiny detail that could point him in a direction that would help him find Ophelia. There had to be something! No one was that good not even her mom.

“Wait...we need to start thinking like them. What would you have done...if you were Bartyn? An ajem asshole.”

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"Already tried that line of thought, warp and exhaust scatter. We do that already, because it's effective. What we need is something else, some way of actually tracking their ships. Keep in mind, they are basically versions of our Nick Ryder and Rebecca Sandoval, actual certified geniuses. With no moral compass, or at least a moral compass that bloody well doesn't work." she put her hands on her hips. "Loathe as I am to suggest it... we may need to take Bartyn out of his hole. It WOULD need a Presidential order. Literally. Even I can't go there. He's taken care of by holograms. Even the door to cell is sealed. Because we didn't just want him finding even a sliver of hope of escape."

"Which we won't give him... necessarily. The system you used was designed so that we could still interact." Jon said and stroked his chin. "Do you think you could face him Isabella? I think the fact that he failed to kill you and I may still bug him."

"We could feed Agent Sasyaki to him." Nicole said with a wicked smirk. "Sorry... that woman is driving me bonkers. If she is even similar to how Julie Lei was, how in the hell could Nick Ryder be married to her and have four kids with her? I can barely tolerate being in a meeting with 'er." she looked at Bella. "Wait a tick... that's it... Dominus is basically Nick Ryder... that means they have similar ways of thinking... don't you still have an AI he developed when we all thought he was dead? That only Bella has authorization to use?"
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate