The New Band

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Isabella price

Re: The New Band

Post by Isabella price »

Bella’s eyes went wide, “Yes and it has access to all his files! We need to go back to your office Jon.”
First Lady Isabella Price

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"I'm coming with you... the real Nick Ryder won't return my calls on how to reset my holodeck name tag from Nikki Dikki that some wanker set. He laughs at me every time I tell him about it. And if either of you call me that. I'll bloody break your arms." Nicole said with glare. "Now gee I wonder who knew about that...?" she gave Jon a look.

"Hey I was bed ridden and on pain pills... I thought it was funny I didn't know it couldn't be reset..." Jon said with a chuckle

"You do know that I've taken to calling all the latrines in the Mount 'Jonny Closets'." Nicole retorted.

"That is ACTUALLY funny..." Jon winked. "Like old times eh?"

"Except we're older, supposedly wiser and in more important jobs." Nicole said and winced slightly. "Your wife is younger than us and I fear twice as mature."
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

They walked back into Jon’s office and walked over to his desk.

“Secure the door.” She said as pulled open the bottom desk drawer and fished around for the small box. Her hand touched fabric and she pulled it out revealing a pair of red lace underwear that looked very familiar. Lifting them up so only Jon could see she raised an eye brow then quickly tossed them back when Decker turned around

“Found it!” She called as she straightened holding a small wooden box.

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

Nicole missed the bit with the panties but she wondered why Jon's face suddenly turned red. She whispered to him, "Did she just flash ya?"

"No... nevermind." Jon waved his hand and went closer to the desk. "So... how do you turn it on? Because I've spent a lot of lunch breaks trying to figure out that box."

"I'll bet there's an on switch." Nicole teased.
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

Bella walked over to the seating area and sat the box the table. She waited until Decker, Jon, and her Dad were seated before she before she opened the lid.

“I was never really sure how I activated it.” Bella said as she reached out and touched the spear inside. “Asshole.”

She smirked as the hologram of Nick Ryder appeared in front of them.

“It’s either DNA, keyword, or voice pattern. Maybe all three.”

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"All three." Holo Nick said. "Keyed it to you. Basically your DNA and you swearing. So I take it the real me isn't available?"

"He is, but we don't want to involve him." Jon said.

"Sneaky. I like that." he said and sat on the edge of the desk. "So what do you need? Considering it's been months since you last activated me."

"How would you track an untrackable ship?" Nicole inquired.

"A few ways... why? Don't tell me... he took off and you can't find him?" Holo Nick said. "You do know he likes to spend alone time with Alice..."

"It's not him we're looking for... it's Dominus' daughter." Jon said as he crossed his arms.

"Dominus has a daughter? Who would give him a kid?" Holo Nick raised an eyebrow. "Doesn't matter... patch me in, let me see what you got. So... daughter eh? What'd she do?"

"Killed Selene, Kinsey and Cece." Nicole replied. "Almost killed Jack."

"Well now... then I can see why you don't want him involved." Holo Nick replied and brought up a holographic display and began going through data. "Let's see... it'll take a while, our own Intel ships and other stealth craft use similar tech that's why it's hard to trace but... I may be able to track the wake her ship made. Give me a day or so, there are literally a million points of data that I need to sort through."
Nicole Decker

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Let us know when you have the results. In the meantime...Dad get your team together.” Bella said as she looked over at him.

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Any suggestions who I should take with me?" Clint inquired as he looked at his daughter. "Feel like I'm missing my better half in all this... "
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“I know.” Bella said as she sat next to him and took his hand. He was trying to keep it together but she could he was hurting.

“That’s why when you find the bitch I want you to kill her but I want you back too.” Bella said as she wiped at her eye. “I don’t want to lose you too.”

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

Clint pulled Bella close and hugged her tightly. "I will make every effort to be safe." he kissed her forehead. "Unless someone starts setting me up with redheads. Then I'm jumping off Mount Archer."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy