The New Band

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Jonathan Price

The New Band

Post by Jonathan Price »

Jon had everyone assembled in his office, it was the first time in a while that he felt like his old self, maybe because he finally had his First Lady at his side. He never kidded around when he referred to himself and Bella as the 'Presidents Price' because it seemed like they did their best work, when they both handled matters together. Given Bella's unique position as being part of the Ryder Administration and being President, briefly, herself, she had a point of view and opinion that was much more than simply a First Lady. And to keep her there, was doing her and the Alliance and Terra Alpha a disservice.

He looked at Jack, who was clearly antsy like when he was summoned, he was in the middle of something. Clint looked like he was still formulating plans. It felt strange not having Kinsey or Cece or even Selene as part of this group but they would not forgotten. Perhaps this was a good thing, a chance to re think and reassess. They made a deal with Dominus but everyone knew it was a matter of time before one or the other broke that deal.

"I'm sure you're wondering why you're all here." Jon said as he tapped a few controls on his desk. "Everything said here stays here, nothing is recorded and this meeting never happened. Since you're all cloak and dagger types, this isn't shocking." he glanced at Jason and Daisy. "With the loss of Kinsey, Selene and Cece... we need to sort of... build a new band as it were. Kassie will take over as my Chief of Staff, Daisy, you're replacing Kassie was my personal assistant. Jason, you'll be sort of slipping into the role Selene had around here, which was keeping an eye out for spies, threats and other things that would cause us problems. It WILL require you to do more around here than simply hang out in the lounge and have quickies with Kassie. Not that there's anything... ahem... wrong with that but I'm pulling you from Intel to work directly with this office. Are you alright with that?"
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Isabella price

Re: The New Band

Post by Isabella price »

Jason nodded his head solemnly. He’d been reserved since Kinsey’s death, more alert, and not as playful. Despite what everyone thought he and Kassie weren’t have quickies everywhere. He was hanging out more since she told him she was pregnant. It scared the hell out of him and excited at the same time. They were finally going to tell his parents over the weekend they wanted to be sure first.

“Good now that that’s out of the way. Let’s get to business.” Bella said matter of fact. “Your all aware of the deal we made with Dominus. It’s the only reason this planet isn’t sharing the same fate as Thessia right now. And. Before anyone starts on Jon about it I was the one who told him to do it. That aside we’re sticking to it and we're not.”
Last edited by Isabella price on Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
First Lady Isabella Price

Shrin

Post by Shrin »

General Shrin, and Colonel Dougal MacDonald stood in the back with their hands behind their backs. The Andorian carefully listened carefully before speaking. "Mr. President, I have the entire Corps is still mobilizing. Key government buildings are being secured."

Dougal stepped forward, "Mr. President 3rd Battalion Special Forces are at ye disposal sir, an' working with ye security ta make sure you are safe."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"Thank you General. Colonel. We appreciate your efforts." Bella said sincerely and looked to Jack and Clint. "Our immediate plans are going to be on a more covert nature. We still need to appear that we're following our agreement with Dominus."

Bella motioned to James to pass out the pads she had him prepare.

"We can't lunch a full scale attack against Dominus' forces." Bella began. "We need to work behind the scenes in a way that he wouldn't suspect. We need to find Opehlia that's where you come in Director Cross. We want you to assemble a team and locate her. Find out if this attack was a targeted assinastion attempt by Dominus or if she was acting alone."

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Regardless she's dangerous." Jon added.

"Understood." Clint said and looked at James and Jack. "We've already been formulating some plans in that regard. Ajem'dasis are hard to pin down and not only that, they're fast."

"That's why we want you to take your time with this and not rush into action without a solid plan." Jon said and turned to Jack. "And what are you planning?"

"My own plans... are somewhat fluid at the moment." Jack said as he looked at the PADD he was handed. "I already tried to go back and prevent this from happening but I hit a wall, so fixed point in time. That was my first plan... go back to that night, beam them out and let Ophelia believe she did her deed."

"Good idea in theory but I don't really want any temporal funny business. We're simply passing the buck to another reality and Dominus and Bellatrix can go between realities as easy as a door. So the last thing we need are revenge driven versions of us getting us into trouble." Jon said with a sigh. "Even though my first thought IS to send the combined Fleets and blow Dominus and his bitches to hell."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Which brings me to your assignment Jack.” Bella said as she leaned forward. “There is a reality out where Kinsey was able to defeat Dominus. We need to know how. We want you to put a team together and figure out how they did it. I think Kinsey and CeCe were working on something before…but it’s encrypted. You knew her the best if anyone can figure out what it was it’s you. James.”

Bella motioned for him to hand Jack the padd.

“Knowing Kinsey whatever she was planning was probably insane. Which means it’s worth checking out.”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Aye... it probably was... I'll see what I can do." Jack said as he looked at it. "I must say, I... am considering attempting to navigate to another reality, much like how we found her mother. I'm not trying to replace my Kinsey but we do need her... unique abilities. Her mother is more skilled with her powers, but I fear she's even more uncontrollable than her daughter."

"As if you can't handle that." Kassie said and glanced at Jason. "Jason HAS been practicing... "

"We do truly need to be cautious, if we tip our hands too soon, then we're dooming the entire planet and others." Jon reminded them. "Isabella and I are going to be working more closely to figure out this new order."

Kassie looked at Jack. "Just don't do anything too risky... you're going to be a grandfather soon." she touched her belly. "And I'm definitely going to need a sitter especially if Jon and Bella expect me to do everything Cece did."

"And more." Jon said as he cleared his throat. "Isabella... you mentioned your grandfather spoke to you... anything... interesting?"

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“He’s working on something that might combat what the ajem did to my mother, but he doesn’t have anything yet. Which reminds me I need to call him later.” Bella said and looked at all of them. “I want us to all be cautious. John is right we. Can. Not. Show our hand yet but I want that bitch to pay for what she did and I want Dominus destroyed.”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

Jack nodded his head. "I didn't 'feel' her die, but it could be because I was semi-dead for about a minute..." he winced and rubbed his head. "EMH on my pod did an amazing job... considering my skull broke in three spots." he closed his eyes. "If I do follow the path I may need to, I need you to not stop me... just let me do what I have to."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“I have a feeling she wouldn’t have kept it quiet if she didn’t think we wouldn’t have like it.” Bella said softly and looked into his eyes. “They killed my mother Jack. Do what you need to.”