Deep Dark Place

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Ophelia

Deep Dark Place

Post by Ophelia »

Somewhere --

Ophelia and Dominus stood in front of Kinsey. He had found out about her plan and while he was impressed at her ability to actually pull it off, Kinsey was far too dangerous to keep around.

"I must say daughter, you succeeded where few have. You have captured the lovely Kinsey Calhoun-Ryder. You have eliminated Selene Lenara Cross and you neutralized Carly Ryder and bolstered our link with Seig'Ajem's sect of the Ajem'dasis. But... you may have flown too close to the sun my young Icarus." Dominus said as he walked around Kinsey, held immobilized by stasis fields and psionic blockers. "Your mother believes we should kill her, but that would be a waste. But she cannot be allowed to exist in any measure that would allow her freedom. I know you wanted your plaything but she is far too dangerous and far too smart."

"I understand father." Ophelia said with a nod of her head. "May I... do the honors?"

"It is your right." Dominus said.

Ophelia smiled and looked at Kinsey. "Any last words before we lock you away other than to torture you because we can?"
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Deep Dark Place

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Good luck.” Kinsey sardonically.

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

Dominus laughed and shook his head. "The Kinsey Calhoun arrogance... you certainly are not even in the top 25% of Kinsey's I've faced."

"Oh I think she's at least in the top 20... but she has no direction." Ophelia said and tapped a control on her wrist band. "Feel that? It will gradually increase the intensity of shocks, every time you have a 'wrong' thought... every time you consider escape... it'll punish you. We'll check on you in a few days... weeks... months... whenever we feel like it. Get you on the right track. Give you some focus. In the meantime... enjoy your solitude." she kicked her into a cell. "Ta ta Kinsey... you'll come to appreciate this in time."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

"Might I propose an alternate course," Ian said with his arms crossed. "Women are so unbelievably vein, and youth is far too important to them." He shrugged with a sadistic, "Not to mention with advanced age comes infirmity, and weakness. Stick her in the time dilation chamber, and lock that door and don't let her out until she's experienced over a century of torment."

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Maybe later." Ophelia said as she secured the chamber. "Besides, this is my project. Get your own." she teased and pecked his cheek. "I can help you find a project. This one will need to incubate for a bit."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

Ian laughed, "Oh my darling sister I don't do projects. If something needs doing I do it in the most efficient way possible. Anything else is simply a waste of time. Though, I admit mother's propensity for subtlety can be rather irksome. I guess in that regard I take after you father."