Progenies: Chapter 1

Stories of our characters in alternate realities or of alternate versions of our characters finding their way to our reality. Stories can unhappen or change canon here at a drop of a hat so be prepared for a bit of a mind trip!
Diana Talon

Re: Progenies

Post by Diana Talon »

"Oh that voice... take me now..." Diana said with a happy sigh. "In any case Kat you saved our asses a lot throughout the years, so really... the fact that we're alive, our parents are alive is a damn miracle. Pretty sure Dominus and Bellatrix would have blown us to hell if it wasn't for what you helped them with during the Ajem War. I'm still trying to forget their psychopathic 'children' that kept cropping up."

Arthur Talon

Post by Arthur Talon »

Simon blushed.

Arthur rolled his eyes.

Kat smiled, "Aye well. It seemed like the right thing to do at tine. Following ceremony she bowed to Lilith and Simon, "May Narla be with you." With that the Scotswoman was gliding down the street and dissapeared.

"Weird woman," Arthur said. "And you're shaping up to be just like her sis."
Last edited by Arthur Talon on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diana Talon

Post by Diana Talon »

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Diana said with a grin. "Although I am getting pretty good with some... Iljuna moves lately." she cocked her head and made a planter float in the air. "Helps a lot in the office when I need something off a high shelf."

Arthur Talon

Post by Arthur Talon »

"How is it that the entire family, you, dad, mom, grandma, and even Aunt Aimee can play with the ijulna, and I'm helplessly useless? At least the order wasn't bothering me to join like you."