It May Have Been Disobedience, But I Don't Think it Was Wrong.

Stories that were deemed 'classified' by Section 31 - past missions, side missions and other events that 'may or may not' have happened are found here.
Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Re: It May Have Been Disobedience, But I Don't Think it Was Wrong.

Post by Nick Ryder »

"That the Commander would actually come in person. Only half got it... hologram doesn't count. Thing is, no one's really seen the guy in person in like a year." Nick said with a raised eyebrow. "The spy in me is going 'that's suspicious.'"

"Ye've been around Julie too long lad, ye're jumpin' to conspiracies where there are none." Scotty waved his hand.

"Scotty my friend... the things the three of us don't know about things could fill Memory Alpha ten times over." Nick replied
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Or... and, this is a super crazy thought, he's super busy. You know, with a war and stuff going on."

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Wouldn't be the first time someone was replaced." Nick said and shook his head. "In any case... do come to the Tavern, meet the others. Who knows maybe you'll get lucky and find someone. Then people will stop thinking you and I are together. At least in the ahem... biblical sense."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Natalia Ryder-Singh

Post by Natalia Ryder-Singh »

"Or they think she's me." Natalia said as she walked over to them and put her hands on her hips. "I have been called 'Miss Sandoval" three times today. I don't think even the real Becca has been called 'Miss Sandoval' since your Academy days." she said as she handed over a silver briefcase to Nick. "I'm not your errand girl by the way, you're just lucky I missed you and Rebecca and I told Tony I'd bring you these intelligence core drives personally, but seriously, you could have had them sent by courier, you didn't need to ask Tony to bring them by hand. What are you so worried about?"

"Sis... if I told you I'd have to kill you." Nick teased.

"That's Julie's line, not your's." Natalia teased right back. "Oh... and..." she handed Becca an isolinear chip. "Replicator pattern for a coffee maker. Ask Nick where he stashes the actual beans."
Dr. Natalia Ryder-Singh
CEO AlphaTek Industries
"Natalia the Science Chick"

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Uh thanks," Rebecca replied. She had spent the last two weeks on earth between assignments, and dug out her old coffee maker out of the attic that had been built in the 1950's. "That reminds me. While I was on Earth I went down to Columbia and bought a 30 kilo bag of roasted beans. I need one of you to take some of that off my hands."

Natalia Ryder-Singh

"Ohhh I could use that. No one drinks coffee but me at the office and the production staff on my show are all tea drinkers. I like tea too but... you can't maintain this level of perky with just tea." Natalia chuckled. "I still want you on the show someday. I like showing strong, intelligent female officers when I can. I had Beverly Crusher on one episode talking about how viruses work, one of the junior medical colleges saw a spike in admission requests from high schoolers."

"Male or female." Nick teased. "I mean, hot redheads do draw them in."

"I'd smack you but... that's true... look at how many nurses mom gets every year after she does a bit of a tour speaking and teaching. Course, mom is gorgeous. I think she gets at least two proposals a year... " Natalia winced.

"Where do you think I got Julie's second engagement ring from? Mom has a drawer of rings she's been given." Nick shook his head and chuckled. "Although she's lost like three of the ones dad gave her, either they've been stolen or she lost them when she took them off to do surgery and they got lost in the heat of battle.' NIck laughed and rolled his eyes. "Anyway... you sticking around for a bit Talia?"

"I am... I'm trying to get one of my bio scanner prototypes approved. Might help with detecting Changlings without having to do phaser sweeps." Natalia said as she rubbed her neck. "I... also broke up with my boyfriend and I did the dumb thing of getting our apartment in his name and mine and he kinda moved all my stuff out and kept the apartment, so I kinda need a place to stay and you rarely use your living quarters here."
Dr. Natalia Ryder-Singh
CEO AlphaTek Industries

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"That would be nice. It's a complete pain in the butt. I hope it happens. If need be I can make room in my quarters. At least give you a chance to find something on your own."

Natalia Ryder-Singh

"Really? That... that would actually be great. Anyone asks who I am just call me your sister or something. Everyone thinks we're related anyway." Natalia chuckled. "It also doesn't help when you call my mom 'mom' when she's being particularly 'mom-ish' around other people. Her XO jokes that one of the Admirals thinks she's had a dozen kids, anyone with anything close to red hair or strawberry blonde they just assume is her kid."

"And I got dad's dirty blonde..." Nick rolled his eyes.

"You know there is a thing called hair color or nannites like mom and I Have." Natalia said and put her arm across Becca's shoulders. "Oh I need to introduce you to this engineer from Boeing, he's the son of one of their big wigs, but I think he's got something you can use for the Erebus project. I kept telling him to pitch to 'Fleet, but he needs to be sweet talked."
Dr. Natalia Ryder-Singh
CEO AlphaTek Industries

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Oh? Yeah, let's have a meet and greet. I've been talking to the engineers at the San Francisco Yards, and I think we should produce the primary hull here at Utopia Planitia and the saucer over there. None of the dry dock facilities are big enough for the whole ship."

Natalia Ryder-Singh

"Have to build bigger drydocks." Natalia said as she crossed her arms. "Still I'm sure San Fran Yards will be capable of it, especially if you're going to be as cutting edge as you want to be. I've seen Nick's designs for his bridge and control stations."

"Well, I'm trying to push AlphaTek into new an exciting directions..." Nick said with a smirk.

"It's new alright." Natalia replied and gave Becca a look. "I may not be Starfleet, but I'm a contractor technically if I wear my AlphaTek Systems badge. I can give you a hand with some of the debugging if you need it. Consider it payback for all the late night calls over comms when I was at MIT."
Dr. Natalia Ryder-Singh
CEO AlphaTek Industries