Dancing With Myself

Stories that were deemed 'classified' by Section 31 - past missions, side missions and other events that 'may or may not' have happened are found here.
Rebecca Talon

Re: Dancing With Myself

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Oh no, that ship has definitely sailed, hit an iceberg, sank, and made intergalactic headlines for years afterward," Rebecca said with a grin. "Besides, what would I tell Danny?"

Noella St. James

Post by Noella St. James »

Noella's ears perked up. "Oh? Who's Danny? Details girlie... details!" she leaned on her palms and looked at her. "Been a long time since you mentioned a boy's name and didn't have a look of disgust or regret. Or annoyance."
Noella St. James
Secretary of State
Terra Alpha Alliance

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

Rebecca shrugged, "He is... Well, I don't rightly know exactly who he is. We've been on a few dates, but we have yet to have that awkward 'what are we' conversation yet. He's nice enough, and certainly not being a part of this circle knowing every secret does have its positives."

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"True enough. Although then again, none of us in this circle have gone running. But yeah think this... with 'Ella is probably a bit more... " NIck searched for the words and Noella chimed in.

"Unknown yet workable. I already know what kind of husband and father you are, I know how well you treated Julie despite how horribly she treated everyone else." Noella said and smiled slightly. "And I do agree with you before... she had another side of her that she shared with you and those close to her. She was fun and vivacious and cared in her own special way. I wouldn't have remained her friend if she didn't have SOME redeeming qualities. AND so much of her is directly from her mother and father. I recall how vicious her father was to you at your wedding. And how you stood up to him."

"I had a sword fight with him in the parking lot." Nick winced. "While you and Julie and the others were dancing, I was getting my ass kicked by the General. But I managed to get the upper hand once I realized what the fight was all about. Then we came to a grudging respect."

"Well luckily I have no idea where my father is and you know my mother likes you." Noella said with a smirk. "And I wouldn't expect you to do some macho trip to prove yourself to me. Of course, you cheat on me with my counterpart and well... there will be pain. Granted I'm no longer a Doctor, but I still believe in my Hippocratic oath to do no harm... but I can inflict as much pain as I like."

"I'm sure you will... and hey I never cheated on Julie even when she gave me good reason and when she probably cheated on me more than I care to think about." Nick sighed heavily. "Annnnnyway... " he walked over to the terminal and brought up the info for Happy Yip farms and handed it to Becca on a chip. "Here. And I'll pay for the horses, he can always owe me which is a good thing. Since I might need to draft his sons to help with the back forty this summer. I can't wait until Marcus is old enough to drive a lawn tractor..."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

Rebecca laughed, "I'm sure my dad thought the same thing. I was mucking stalls, mowing lawns and feeding horses as soon as I was old enough or strong enough to do it."

Noella St. James

"So is that why people have children? Cheap labor?" Noella said with a smirk as she went over to a small cabinet and pulled out a bottle of ginger ale and some lemon juice and mixed it up and took a sip then handed it to Nick. "I know your stomach is not good right now... should help it." she whispered.

"Thanks." Nick said with a smile as he took the glass and touched her hand.

"So... Rebecca... you could always invite this Danny on a double date. Meet your oldest and dearest friends. Plus..." she tapped her forehead. "A telepath could be helpful. Not that I'd pry but I can pick up things and that's not unethical. Course my psionic ability is not what it was. I think Nancy got the lion's share of that. Still, it's helped me navigate the diplomatic corps. I'm actually looking forward to it, providing they actually give me an assignment that isn't on the other end of the galaxy. I... kind of want to stay close to this guy... " she whispered and glanced at Nick. "You know me, always the nurturer."
Noella St. James
Secretary of State
Terra Alpha Alliance

Noella St. James

"So is that why people have children? Cheap labor?" Noella said with a smirk as she went over to a small cabinet and pulled out a bottle of ginger ale and some lemon juice and mixed it up and took a sip then handed it to Nick. "I know your stomach is not good right now... should help it." she whispered.

"Thanks." Nick said with a smile as he took the glass and touched her hand.

"So... Rebecca... you could always invite this Danny on a double date. Meet your oldest and dearest friends. Plus..." she tapped her forehead. "A telepath could be helpful. Not that I'd pry but I can pick up things and that's not unethical. Course my psionic ability is not what it was. I think Nancy got the lion's share of that. Still, it's helped me navigate the diplomatic corps. I'm actually looking forward to it, providing they actually give me an assignment that isn't on the other end of the galaxy. I... kind of want to stay close to this guy... " she whispered and glanced at Nick. "You know me, always the nurturer."
Noella St. James
Secretary of State
Terra Alpha Alliance

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Sure I guess," she replied with a shrug."But, I would rather you didn't go all empath, mind reader."

Noella St. James

"Maybe that's not such a bad thing." Noella said softly and crossed her arms. "I do have to start trusting people. It's really a curious feeling, knowing there's another 'me' and yet we're neither of us 'me'. I just hope you never have to go through this... but I'm glad we agreed that our differences and uniqueness are a good thing and we don't need to be re-combined or anything." she looked at her hand. "I do miss that ring mother gave me, Nancy has it." she chuckled. "Who knows maybe I'll get a new one from him... God... I feel like I want to move at warp speed with this. We only JUST slept together last night. For all I know he's going to hate me... and... wait... I don't like this line of thinking. That was the old me. Over analyzing. Or as a mate once called it... anal-izing... lookin' too far up the bum hole of a good thing."
Noella St. James
Secretary of State
Terra Alpha Alliance

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"I don't know what will happen, but I feel like it won't end badly," she said simply. "At least to the point you hate each other."