Dancing With Myself

Stories that were deemed 'classified' by Section 31 - past missions, side missions and other events that 'may or may not' have happened are found here.
Elrom K'meck

Re: Dancing With Myself

Post by Elrom K'meck »

"Not failing," K'meck grumbled, "just being tested. It's us lot making sure we bend , and not break."

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"Perhaps. Or... perhaps it's time to rethink a few things." Julie replied. "Evolve or die as they say."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

"Who says there isn't any evolution?" K'meck asked. "No, we are evolving. When we first met the Jem'hadar they took out a Galaxy-class starship without much effort. That was our most advanced ship. Now, even our older ships from the 23rd century are able to hold their own."

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"Takes more than starships to win a war. And it takes more than technology to keep an empire alive." Julie said and looked at her hand. "Sometimes the old needs to be let go for something else. But what do I know... I'm just an assassin. Death is what I do best."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

"You're right. I does take more than starships. It takes people like us. People willing to do the distasteful things so the rest can live in their fantasy worlds." He tuned to Anjali, "So, do I have a mission or do I go home?"

Anjali Sasyaki

Post by Anjali Sasyaki »

"Oh there is a mission." Anjali said as he handed him a padd. "You and Whisper are going to capture a couple of Vortas and their research. While growing warriors in a vat is a distasteful thing, the better we understand how they are cloned and created the better ways we may have of effectively killing them and potentially adding some of their advancements to our own medical knowledge."
Agent Anjali Sasyaki-Lei
SHIELD Strike Team Leader
"Queen of the Snakepit"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

"Vorta," he hissed with disgust. "Are you sure this is worth possibly losing my cover ID?" He had adopted the indentiy of a former Obsidian Order agen Omrin Primm, who K'meck had eliminated himself.

Anjali Sasyaki

Post by Anjali Sasyaki »

"Which is why you'll be doing this as a stealth mission, we've managed to get our hands on some of the Jem'Hadar's own cloak bands which we've reverse engineered. Whisper will truly be a 'whisper' in this mission. And if you get yourself captured and your cover blown, then it is your own fault." Anjali said with a sly grin that played across her lips. "Standard FSS protocols, you get captured and neither of you can extract yourselves, you're on your own, you're disavowed and we deny you are even who you say you are. Cold, I know... but these days require a coldness to our actions."
Agent Anjali Sasyaki-Lei
SHIELD Strike Team Leader
"Queen of the Snakepit"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

K'meck sighed in resignation. "So sneaking around... well, let's get this over with."

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"That IS what we do after all. Unless you want me to do all the sneaking around you stay in the shuttle?" Julie glanced over her shoulder at him. "Of course... a man of action like yourself would probably die wouldn't you?" she said and looked down at her hand. "So I take it I'll be chipped, tracked and if I go off mission... my ass ends up in a transport buffer?"

"Wouldn't you do the same in my place?" Anjali replied.

"I'd probably add explosive bolts as jewelry.... alright then. I do need a few things before we begin. Since we're probably using transport enhancing tags to kidnap these Vorta, we're probably going to need to ensure they don't simply activate whatever suicide measures they have, I'll need a heads up display for a tricorder and a pair of pliers..." Julie said with a wink. "I think they went old school and use a tooth... or an implant, either way... it'll have to be removed."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"