Dancing With Myself

Stories that were deemed 'classified' by Section 31 - past missions, side missions and other events that 'may or may not' have happened are found here.
Elrom K'meck

Re: Dancing With Myself

Post by Elrom K'meck »

"A hypo of Amobarbital is all I require. They can't commit suicide if they are unconscious," K'meck stated.

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"Only takes a moment for them to wake up." Julie reminded him. "Of course it probably goes without saying that once we're done with them they're going to be... disposed of... so it's just a delayed reaction."

"That is very dark... but... accurate." Anjali replied. "Keep in mind, this is not to be a bloodbath, you to go in, whisk them away and bring them to the drop ship and then get back here."

"Sounds like fun." Julie said with a smirk. "C'mon Agent K'meck... let's get suited up."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

"I'll let you do the surgery then," K'meck said to Julie. "Yeah, I'll meet in a minute. It won't take me long to get ready."

Anjali Sasyaki

Post by Anjali Sasyaki »

"You deploy within two hours. And... Elrom... keep an eye on her." Anjali whispered. "If she gets too far out of line... do what you must. She may have my daughter's body but she knows the risks... and she's already technically dead. If you catch my meaning." she looked him in the eye. "I do want you both to return, good agents are so hard to train."
Agent Anjali Sasyaki-Lei
SHIELD Strike Team Leader
"Queen of the Snakepit"

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

Later -- Julie's Quarters.

She knew full well that they were watching her every move and were not at all opposed to 'burning' her, hell she would have done the same if the roles were reversed. Still, she was looking forward to being out of this facility and could hopefully signal Tiberius and inform him that there were... complications with the latest jump. They always intended this to be a long plan, with the Dominion War weakening the Federation on some fronts and strengthening it in others, combined with the massive loss of life, there were ample opportunities they could exploit. Gradually bring over and replace people, gradually turn policy and public sentiment to make building an Imperium a natural evolution. She did have to admit, this version of her mother was quite interesting, far more pragmatic compared to her own, yet far less directly cruel, it seemed as if she actually cared about her version of Julie instead of cursing her existence because she hated her version of Julie's father. It was... rather pleasant.

Sliding the numerous blades and throwing flechettes into her skintight bodysuit, she looked at the mirror and saw her 'other' pounding on the glass.

"Oh please... this is your kind of mission, I really should let you drive." Julie said softly.

"Then let me!"

"You need to sit back and watch... you'll come around, soon I think... we'll be far more aligned than unaligned." Julie replied mentally to her 'other'

"This Imperium idea is insane, no one will go along with it!" Julie replied mentally

"And yet... a tiny part of you know it could work." Julie replied back and patted her 'other's cheek. "Just let me do the nasty stuff... besides, if this goes south, you were dead already."

Brushing her hair and pulling it back into a tight ponytail and setting it into a tight bun, she slid on a balaclava and glanced at herself again in the mirror. She was going to live up to the code name Whisper...

A few minutes later --

"Alright so... do I get a weapon or am I weapon enough?" Julie teased. "Besides the dozen or so knives I've got on me."

"Where did you get knives... nevermind... I should know better than to ask." Anjali replied. "Remember, no blood bath."

"No blood bath." Julie replied, secretly wanting one anyway... maybe she'd get to kill some Jem'Hadar...
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

K'meck approached. He had changed in to a Cardassian military uniform and there was a single Cardassian style phaser attached to his hip. "Are we ready?"

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"Oh I'm always ready." Julie replied with a wicked grin as she pulled up the balaclava so only her eyes were visible. "Did you get the tools I requested?"

"Yes... although where did you learn how to do this kind of work?" Anjali raised an eyebrow.

"You may have taught me everything I know but not everything you know that I know." Julie said cryptically. "A good agent is always prepared for any eventuality. Was that not the lesson you continually drilled into my head? To always learn new skills, to adapt, to overcome, to win and survive when everyone else is dead?" she glanced at K'Meck. "And yes I'll bring him home. I rather enjoy having a grumpy partner."

"Just perform your mission and we'll see about giving you back some of your freedom." Anjali replied. "You may have my daughter's thoughts and body, but you are not MY daughter after all. Sentimentality..."

"Is for the weak and those named Ryder. I know." Julie teased. "I do look forward to getting to know you better, you are much more interesting compared to your counterpart." she glanced over her shoulder as she walked down the corridor. "My mother had me shoot my version of your husband. I got a beating because I did not kill him. At least the first two attempts."

Anjali shivvered slightly, this version of her daughter was far colder than she realized and yet... the spy master part of her was almost delighted, Julie had finally achieved what she had always hoped for. The harder edge that would ensure she didn't outlive her daughter. That perhaps in time Julie would take her place and she could retire to Honolulu and enjoy the peace they fought so hard to achieve.

-- Later --

Julie had her legs propped up on the shuttle's console and glanced at the chrono. "You fly like an old lady... "
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

He looked over at her and scowled, "I am at five percent over standard cruise. I would prefer to get there than to burn out the engines halfway there. If you do not like it you can pilot this bucket of bolts yourself."

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"Oh so by the book..." Julie chuckled and closed her eyes. "So tell me K'meck, why are you working for my mother? If you're getting annoyed with me, I'm pretty sure working with her is equally as exasperating. In my reality, she would use live rounds to get me to walk faster if I was lagging behind her. Of course, my version of her dropped me into a prison yard armed only with a nail file and told me 'survive'. Dressed in little more than a bathrobe. When I emerged, covered in inmate blood, she tossed a towel at me and chided me for taking too long to kill everyone."
Last edited by Julie Lei on Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

"You don't annoy me," K'meck replied. "Well, yes you do annoying things at times, but you are a professional. That amounts to something. When it comes to me, there aren't a whole lot of options for a jol'va... traitor. To that end, let's be honest, humans are not nearly are tolerant as they like us to think they are, and a Cardassian isn't exactly welcomed with open arms. Even if that Cardassian opposed the atrocities of the Central Command, and what happened on Bajor."