Dancing With Myself

Stories that were deemed 'classified' by Section 31 - past missions, side missions and other events that 'may or may not' have happened are found here.
Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Re: Dancing With Myself

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Well I think I can safely say that the day I hate either of you will never come. We already drove each other nuts during the Academy and we're still friends." Nick said and pecked Noella and Rebecca both on the cheeks. "And that's never going to change. You're both family. Everyone still thinks you're mom's love child with someone. No one thinks Tony looks like either of them, when he looks a ton like Grandpa Leonard."

"True enough... I've seen the pictures." Noella said and hummed. "Alright let's see where this goes. But don't think you get out of courtin' me Nicholas... you yanks always want to take the quick way to things."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Well us Yankee girls do like courting as well," Rebecca replied, "Well, at least I do. I guess I cannot speak for all of my gender."

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Although there is something to be said for knowing it's right and going forward." Nick replied. "Although if you ladies want courting... courtin' you'll get." he chuckled. "It's weird, this isn't the first time Julie 'died' but this time I'm like... I've got three kids and I know they need a mother... and my mother is busy enough."

'"Already kind of volunteered for the job." Noella said with a smile. "Now if you get more than that... well... I need to see some courting."

"Yes ma'am." Nick saluted and put his arms around her. "So... Becca how many days do you want the girls and Marcus?"
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

Elsewhere...

"It's Eight Days." Anjali said as she stood in front of Julie's cell. "Eight days you've been in full control of my daughter's body."

"New record." Julie replied as she stretched and did a back flip and did a full leg stretch on one leg. "I know that tone in your voice... you want to see if I can handle a black ops job."

"But not solo. There are two targets we need to hit and hit soon or we'll lose our window. Lyou and Velan are the two Vortas that are in command of the defense system they've built near the bad lands. A Defense system that includes a cloning operation. We want to capture them and learn what they know." Anjali said and clasped her hands behind her back. "While the Federation formally has a ban on cloning... learning how Jem'Hadar are made may prove beneficial to the war effort. But with the losses we've sustained... cloning could be an interesting solution... if nothing else than for spare parts."

"Sounds like a lovely idea..." Julie said with a grin as she walked over to the window. "When do I start?"

"In two days. Normally I'd ask that you let my Julie out... but I want to see how effective you can be on your own with her in the back of your mind." Anjali said with a slight smile.

"I think you like me better." Julie teased.

"Not so much better as... you're far more focused." Anjali replied. "And without sentimentality."

"That is true." Julie agreed. "Besides... I have no time for children not when there is a war on."

"I could not agree more." Anjali replied and smirked. "Welcome back Agent Whisper."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

"So, welcome back," Elrom K'meck announced. He looked Julie over and smirked, "No worse for wear either."

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"Didn't I kill you already?" Julie said with a smirk as she crossed her arms. "My counterpart must have gotten soft. I assure you I'm far harder edge than she ever was." She looked up for a moment and then laughed. "She's telling me to shut the fuck up."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

K'meck laughed, "I didn't defect from Cardassia to be killed by someone like you. Relax Whisper we're on the same side here."

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"I guess all you Cardassians look the same. Kill one... yadda yadda yadda." Julie gestured with her hand. "In my reality the Cardassians were a rather annoying thorn in our side but they were allies... didn't stop some of them from being royal pricks." she looked at her fingernails. "So same side eh... and what side would that be? Federation? Or the... 'goody goody side of right'?"
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"

Elrom K'meck

Post by Elrom K'meck »

"Well, officially the Federation," he replied. "But, the truth is I'm looking out for myself, my wife, and son who's in Starfleet." He shrugged, "So, by helping the Federation I'm helping myself. I suspect you feel the same way. Three kids is it? I got just the one. Hell raiser as you people have called him."

Julie Lei

Post by Julie Lei »

"I'm sure he's been called worse." Julie said as she followed her mother from her cell to a briefing room. "All told, I can give two shits about the Federation, but I strongly dislike the Dominion no matter what reality. Still something to be said for soldiers who are blindly loyal and will follow orders with few questions." she gave her mother a look. "That's why your Federation is failing... you lack a strong focal leader and the one that people DO seem to think has some... divine power is a man who people think is the son of worm hole aliens."
Julie Lei
"A Whisper in Limbo"