Down the Rabbit Hole: Capter 13

A mysterious stranger arrives on Terra Alpha, and brngs with her a new enemy.
Diana Talon

Re: Down the Rabbit Hole: Capter 13

Post by Diana Talon »

"Reminds me of that Klingon trader we used for that one mission." Diana whispered. "Relax Art... remember what Master Donovan taught us."

Trosk

Post by Trosk »

Arthur glanced at her. It would have been a lie to say he was as relaxed as he would've been at the kitchen table back at the ranch with Mrs. Ackers fussing over him, but he wasn't nervous per se. "They have shown restraint. As long as everyone on the Pheonix doesn't do something stupid I think we'll be fine."

"Well said, pale face," a massive alien said from behind him. Trosk was unarmed, but he looked like he could snap them in half without even having to strain. He made Lilith and Simon look petite, and their Narlin cohorts weren't. "You are not the first pale faces to enter our part of space, but you are different. The Great Spirit said so."

Diana Talon

Post by Diana Talon »

Diana smiled politely, "I'm glad that your Great Spirit vouched for us. I confess, we have never encountered anyone quite like you, similar but not quite." she said and bowed slightly. "My name is Diana Talon, this is my brother Arthur. We are greatly honored to meet you... what should we call you? Do you prefer a title or proper name... rank?"

Trosk

Post by Trosk »

"I am Ur'gonquin... " he hesitated translating. "It means commander or Chief. I am the Warchief of the Um'pagata Le-to'a Nation. It would not be proper to simply refer to me as Trosk."

Diana Talon

Post by Diana Talon »

"Then Ur'gonquin." Diana said as best she could. "I must confess, this is my first official 'first contact' with your people. If we make any... mistakes in etiquette please tell us and know we mean no offense. Probably the first time anyone from our side of the Galaxy actually came here."

Trosk

Post by Trosk »

Trosk gave her an odd look, "No, you are not the first. The only reason we didn't attack you immediately is due to the fact that your ship isn't an Earther ship, though you two do look like the same people as the Prophet."

Diana Talon

Post by Diana Talon »

"What?" Diana looked at him and then at her brother. "They came through before us? Wait... you had contact with other ships from Earth?"

Trosk

Post by Trosk »

"Yes, the Erathers are allied with our mortal enemy, the Mogra. The Mogra a honorless skaga, whom we have battled for many centuries. They attack without warning, provocation or cause. They kill our women and children, and they mutilate our warriors preventing them from being whole when they reach the summer lands. Their warriors wear our scalps like badges of honor, but we know that they possess none."